Jump for Joy chapter 2

Jump for joy

Chapter 2

I can't believe he was actually talking to me. Yaaay me for getting hurt. After about 5minutes of awkward silence I decided to break it.

"I think my nose has stopped bleeding now" I told him as I got off the toilet seat and took the cloth from my nose.

"Are you sure, is it still hurting, do you need ice, am really sorry" he said all at once with a concerned look on his face. He looked so adorable when he was worried. And I made him look like that *clap clap clap* yaay me, go Joy.

"Am fine, really and stop apologising" I said to him with a little giggle. He just smiled and nodded his head. Oohhh his smile was so beautiful. I walked over to the sink and washed around my mouth were blood had dried up. He was still waiting in here for me.

"You can go now you know. Am fine I can finish up here" I informed him

"Narh, am gonna wait till you are done" he told me. And there's me getting all shy again. Damn him and his effect towards me. I finished up and headed for the door. When I opened it and walked out with Corey behind me I was met with Michael walking upstairs. When he saw us he stopped dead in his tracks and started to give us dirty looks. I don't know why he looks so angry. I didn't do anything to him so he should fix up his face. But I am definitely not going to say that to his face because right now he looks like he would kill a man. I started feeling uncomfortable so I decided to go home since it was getting late. I walked past Michael and went into the living room were Jess was. I said bye to her left. No need for me to say bye to everyone else, I don't talk to them so...

When I got home no-one was in, so I guess no-one has come back. I went into my room and laid on my bed thinking about today. I still couldn't believe Corey talked to me. Ok it was only because he hurt me and was being kind but still he talked to me. He has never noticed me until today. Just then my phone started to ring. Private caller. I picked up

"Hello?" I asked

"Oi bitch, stay away from my man you loser" this person angrily told me. I recognised the voice but couldn't quite put a face or name to it.

"Who is this" I asked

"You don't need to know me init, just don't go near my man again, you hear me"

"Urm, how can I stay away from your man if I don't know who your man is or who YOU are"? After I said that the person locked off. Now am really confused. 1) I have no idea who this person was 2) I don't even hang around boys unless am at jess's house and her brother (Michael and Jessica are twins by the way)has his friends over ,and even then I don't talk to them and they don't talk to me. Simple's :D. Well who ever this person is they must have the wrong number. I'm a good girl I don't mess with boys. After lying down I went for a shower, got dressed into my nighty and went bed dreaming about Trey Songz......

Next day

I was in school and exams had just finished. Thank God it's over. Now am free and done with school, well for now :/. Me, Jessica, Kathleen and Nicole were walking out of school when Jessica reserved a call.

"..........."

"Yh, this is Jessica Simmons"

"......................"

"What" Jessica said into the phone with a shaky voice.

"................"

"Ok, am coming now" Jessica told the person on the other line nearly close to tears. I wonder what's wrong with her. I wonder what the other person on the line said to her to make her come so close to tears.