Jump for Joy Chapter 11

Jump for Joy

Chapter 11/ bad little Games

We got to Corey's house 30 minutes later and where now sitting in his living-room talking. Nikki got up and came to sit next to me.

"So Jay-"

"Its Joy not Jay" I interrupted her.

"Oh anyways what college you go to?" she asked trying to make conversation with me.

"Sir George Monoux college but am going to start there next week because something happened a few months ago stopping me from going" I said not wanting to tell her exactly what happened.

"Hmm ok, I swere that's where you used to go" she said turning her attention to Naomi. She just nodded her head then turned her attention back to Kathleen.

"Who else goes there?" Nikki said turning her head back to me.

"Umm just me, Corey, Jessica , Nicole-" I pointed to Nicole who was sitting direction in front of the TV, watch when her eyes fuck up silly girl "and some boy called junior you will see him soon if he is coming here as well" I said.

"Oh ok, I go Bsix Brooke house sixth form college" she told me even though I had not asked her so I just nodded and smiled.

"I love your hair who done it?" she said touching up my hair. I had gotten my hair done 2 day ago; it was styled like a boob at the back and then got longer at the front (a bit like tiffany even hairstyle but centre parting http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/bands/e/evans_tiffany/a-z/281x211.jpg) but now she was touching up my hair and messing it up, like really why do it? I moved my hair back a bit to indicate that I wanted her to stop touching it and she did exactly that.

"Thank you my sister done it when she came home from uni" I said while combing though my hair to fix it up.

"She's really good could she do my hair one" she said giving me that same uneasy smile that always sent chills down my spine.

"I'll see what I can do but she isn't home often and when she is she is usually busy I had to beg to get this hair done" she just nodded. She was about to ask me something else but then Jessica asked something that made my heart stop.

"Nikki I swere I've seen you before?" Jessica said while she sucked the tip of her thumb and narrowed her eyes on her, this is her thinking face :/ "Yh I have you're my brother's girl init"

Nikki's P.O.V

"Nikki I swere I've seen you before?" Jessica said while she sucked the tip of her thumb and narrowed her eyes on me "Yh I have you're my brother's girl in it?"

Damn I thought she didn't recognise me, she could mess up everything.

"Yeah I am but not in the way your thinking" I said

"But you told me the other time when you came to my house to see him that you was him girl" Shit what do I say to that, think Nikki think!

"Yeah I said that but I meant in that sense that am one of his main girls as in friends I didn't mean it in the way you must have thought" I said trying to twist it. I laughed to make it seem as if what she was thinking was ridiculous.

"Where is Corey anyways" I said trying to change the subject off me. She looked at me for a few more seconds trying to see if I was lying or not but I think she believed that I was telling the truth or she just choose to leave it for now because she relaxed back, shrugged and turned back to watching the TV. Phew that was close shit I could have been caught out. At that moment when I was about to talk to this rat (Jay or Joy whatever she calls herself) when the door bell rang, this should be good....