Jump for Joy Chapter 3

Jump for joy

Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up really early to find someone holding me tightly. That?s when I realised it was Michael. I tried to get up but his grip was to strong. I soon tried again but this time unwrapping his arm from around me. As I got up I heard him moan my name. I turned around and saw that he had woken up and was staring at me.

?Where you going? he whispered to me in a low, croaky voice.

?Am going to my room before my parents wake up and catch me in here. What would they think ahh?? I asked him

?Just come back into the bed, I need you? he told me

?So do Jessica and Dami, so let me go check up on them too, Get some more sleep? I said walking to the door.

?I want be able to sleep knowing that you?re not there? I heard him mumble. I just ignored him a left the room.

Michael?s point of view

Mmm, Joy. That girl actually gives me joy. I think am sprung on this girl, I don?t even know why. If I was to ever tell my mandem how I felt they would just laugh in my face, well not Nathan or Corey but the rest would. It hurt me when I saw her and Corey coming out of the bathroom together. I couldn?t hack it; I had to tell his girl. Am sure they didn?t do shit because Corey anit the type to cheat on his girl and joy just anit that TYPE of girl to be doing shit like that. She is sweet, innocent and caring. Am sure she doesn?t even like Corey?s type. But I just had to make sure she stayed away from him because she is mine and no-else?s. I feel back asleep thinking about Joy and how she was making me feel better about my family situation.

When I woke up it was about 12:00 pm. I looked at the lamp table next to me and saw my phone. I had a message from my girl Sasha. Yes, I have a girl but I want Joy. The message said ?hi babes, am missing you already. I need to see you. Am coming over to your house later so see you then?. I texted her back and told her I wasn?t at home and I was staying with someone for a few days because of family trouble. I didn?t want to tell her what was going on. She would start getting emosh and shit and try comfort me, but she can?t do it like Joy. No one can. She texted me back asking what happened but I ignored it. I tried getting up but this bed was so f**king high. I tried again but I fell flat on my face onto the floor. ?Shit man? I growled. I heard running and the door swung open. Joy stood at the door staring at me and I could see she wanted to laugh. ?Go on then, laugh I know you want to? I told her. And straight after I said that she busted out laughing in my face. I actually smiled. Her laugh and smile done this to me, it always did. ?(GIGGLE) come let me (GIGGLE) help you (Giggle) up? she said offering her hand for me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to the floor with me. She started laughing really hard as I climbed on top of her and tickled her. ?Stop, please, stop? she begged. I carried on until she said she would water herself. I locked my fingers into hers as she calmed down and brought them to the top of her head. She was still catching her breathe so she didn?t realise what I was doing. I just stared down at her lip. Mmmm, that?s where I want to be. ?What are you doing? ?nothing?. I was lending closer when we heard a knock at the door. Fucking ?ell man. I got up from her and opened the door to see her mum standing there smiling at me.

?Ahh, Michael I have some good news about your parents.? She said excitedly.

?What is it aunty? I asked.

?The doctor called today and said your parents have woken up. They want to see you today? she said looking like she was about to jump onto the walls.

?So what, are we going to see them now aunty? I asked getting abit excited. I can?t believe they have woken up all ready. And not just one of them but both. I can?t explain how relived I feel right now.