To Be Imprinted...Chapter Thirty Six

You guys are sooo lucky that you're getting two chapters in ONE day, that means i'd get more votes than i normally do. :)

Thanks for fanning & reading & commenting, You rule!!

Chapter thirty six

Aiden's P.O.V:

I checked myself in the mirror for the last time before dashing down the stairs; Melissa and my mother were standing there with huge smiles on their faces. I'm glad my mother managed to keep off the alcohol; she's doing so great now that she isn't drinking all the time, and she even met a guy.

'Aiden, you look handsome' Mom smiled, hugging me and placing a rose in my pocket. 'It's for the one' she whispered in my ear. I had no idea what she meant by that, I thanked her and led Melissa out the front door and into my car, I didn't even bother complimenting her on her dress it was a white floor length grown with sequins at the bust line...probably to lure guys in.

'You look nice, Aiden and I'm glad I can go to prom with you after what happened' Melissa said, looking out the window. I snuck a look at her and thought I'd give something a go; I pulled over and tapped her on the shoulder. Melissa turned around and pressed my lips against hers and waited for her to respond when she did I felt a small spark...the spark that used to be there when we were together.

Melissa broke the kiss to get some air. 'What was that all about?' I shrugged and put both my hands on the wheel and began to drive again. 'I have no idea...' I muttered turning down Alex's neighborhood, there was a limo parked outside her house; I pulled over and switched off the engine. 'What are you doing, Aiden?' Melissa shrieked.

'I promised Luke that I'd drive him and his date to prom' I replied, coming out the car and jogging up to the door.

'Hey Aiden!' I turned around in response to my name, Iyannah had her head stuck out the window of the limo, I laughed and waved.

'Can you tell Alex, to bring her little butt down her or I'll drag out here myself?' Iyannah demanded, if this is her sober...what is she like drunk? I nodded and turned to the open door, Alex was at the doorway she looked...beautiful.

Alexis' P.O.V:

I heard the doorbell ring again, God!-Iyannah's so impatient!-I did the buckle on my wedge sandal and checked my hair in the mirror, it was down and two parts plaited back. Whenever I was in the light my hair would shine beautifully, I thanked Lauren for doing my hair, hugged my Dad and allowed him to take some more pictures of me and Luke and headed for the door.

'You kids have fun now!-But do it with protection!' Dad called after us. My Dad is so embarrassing. I opened the door, the person turned around and it was Aiden, he stared at me for a while and I could have sworn I saw something sparkle in his eye...but maybe it was the light shining in his eye...that happens a lot.

'Hello Alex' Aiden smiled, the way he said my name made my heart beat at an unsteady pace.

'Hey...' I smiled back; Luke came up behind me and high fived Aiden who didn't remove his eyes from me.

'Aiden!-Just the teenager I've been waiting for...let me get a picture of the three of you' Dad called from the staircase. Luke and I groaned, Aiden chuckled and came inside.

'Sure, I'd like that' Aiden laughed. We all took a picture together with me in the middle of course...but Aiden's hand wasn't on my lower back, it was on my butt...What is he doing?

'Okay, Alex and Aiden then Aiden and Luke then you're done' Dad smiled, Lauren pulled faces behind him to make us laugh, I'm glad Dad found someone like her.