Chapter 1

VALERIE'S POV*

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. I swear this kids will get the best of me.

"Wakey wakey big sis" my younger brother Robert screamed.

"Robert stop it! I'm tryin sleep"

"Why are you so grumpy today?"

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS DIDNT LET ME SLEEP ALL NIGHT"

Trust me, I love them but they get on my nerves, and they know they can't mess with me when I'm sleeping.

My body hurts like hell and that's because these past few weeks I've been working my ass off on new songs.

Oh sorry I forgot. My name is Valerie Williams and I am 17 years old. I am definitely sure most of you know me. I am a worldwide pop singer. My songs have become worldwide hits aswell as my albums. I have done many colabs with singers such as Nicky Minaj, Rihanna, JB and more. I am also very good friends with them, but that's enough about me, so let's skip to my family.

I have 4 siblings. One older brother and 3 younger ones. The oldest is called Ricky. He's 20 years old an a pain in the ass. He is always treating me like a baby which he knows I hate.

Robert is after me. He is 14 and thinks he is a grown up man which I don't mind cause I thought the same when I was his age.

After Robert there's Emily and she is 10. She loves to dance and is always happy.

And last but not least, there's Rachel who is 2 1/2 years old. She's the joy of the house and my little baby.

"Val sweetie, breakfast is ready" mom shouted from the kitchen.

"K I'll go down in a minute mom" i shouted back

My mom Is the most sweetest and caring person in the entire world. She is always there for me when I need her aswell as my dad. Both of them have been with me through every step of my career, and I'm very grateful for it.

As I skip to the kitchen I bumped into my dad.

"Oh hey daddy" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey sweet cheeks how did you sleep?" He replied giving me a side hug.

Sweet cheeks is the nickname they gave me since I was little, and I am not embarrassed to say that I love it.

"I've had better nights" I said still yawning.

My dad chuckled and put his arm on my shoulder "I could tell"

As we entered the kitchen I saw my four siblings and my mom at the table waiting for us to start eating.

I jogged to my mom and kissed the top of her head.

"Hi mommy" I said while sitting at the chair next to her.

"Hi honey, I heard you slept all night" she answered while chuckling.

"Ugh don't talk about it, this kids didn't let me sleep with all the noise they had" i said white pointing at my siblings that were across The table

They all laughed till Ricky spoke "and we don't get a good morning baby sis?"

"Stop it! You know I don't like it when you treat me like a baby!" I said sending him a glare which made them all giggle.

"Ok now, let's pray before we eat" dad said closing his eyes and putting his head down.

**

After we finished eating mom send all of my siblings to go to my room so we could have some bonding time since it's Sunday and it's a family day.

I opened the door to my room and plopped myself on bed, and just as I close my eyes someone landed on me.

"RICKY GET OFF ME" I yelled as I opened my eyes and attempted to push him off me.

"I won't till you say that you love me and I am the most hot person on the world"

"Never in a million years" I replied even tho everything he said was true. He was hot af and i did love him.

"Well im not getting off you" he said mischeviously

"Ok ok, Ricky youre the most hot person in The world and i love you" i said will he rolled to The other side of The bed and gave me a side hug.

"I love you too lil sis" he said as Rachel started running towards me.

"Hi boo" i said as i picked her up and laid her on bed with me.

"Hi lele" she replied hugging me

Lele was mi nickname for her since she can't say Valerie which i found adorable.

.........................................................

Soo what do you guys think? Its my first time writing so I know this is kind of boring but i promise Theothers will be better and they will have The boys in it. Please dont forget to vote and comment!!!!!