Chapter 3

NASH'S POV**

We were all in Bart's room listening to the conversation he was having with Valerie. It was incredible. We were all exited.

I can't believe she accepted to go on tour with us. We all have a tremendous crush on her, but we all know that Mr. Gilinsky has the biggest of us all.

He is always blabbing about how beautiful she is and how her smile lights up his world, or how just by listening to one on her songs makes him feel complete.

I really don't know how will he contain his excitement when he first meets her.

And the funny thing is, that he is sitting right in front of me with the biggest smile on his face.

I'll tell you something...... by the end of this tour, he'll be whipped.

JACK GILINSKY**

I can't believe what we just heard. She is coming on tour with us.

That is the best news that I've heard so far. It's incredible wow. I will finally meet he girl of my dreams.

And hopefully, by the end of the tour, she will be mine.

MAHOGANY LOX**

Yayyyyyyyy. I will finally have a girl tour with us. This will be amazing.

I love her music and I know that the boys like her too.

I would be abel to tell her about my crush on one of the boys (I think you guys know who I am talking about).

And hopefully, just hopefully, she will have a crush on Gilinsky. We all know that he is head over heals for her.

NASH'S POV**

We were all too happy that we celebrated in Bart's room. We had a movie marathon. We saw divergent, batman, ironman and superman.

We ate popcorn and watched all the movies from beginning to end.
They were not comedy movies but we laughed through all of them.

When we finished the movies, we gathered in a circle to have our night talk.

Aaron was the first to speak.

"So Gilinsky, are you exited about Valerie coming?"

"Are you seriously asking that question?" Johnson said trying not to laugh.

"We all know that answer!" Cam said besides me.

"And it's a yess!!!" Taylor said fist pumping the air.

"Guys stop, let him speak. Sooo, are you exited?" Aaron asked again.

We all turned our attention to
Gilinsky to find him blushing.
He has never blush in front of us so this is totally new.

"OH MY GOD GILINSKY IS FREAKING BLUSHING!!" I shouted without hesitating.

All the boys erupted into laughter as he only blushed harder.

"STOP IT'S NOT FUNNY YOUR EMBARRASSING ME!" He shouted while covering his head with a pillow.

"Ok ok we'll stop, but answer us!"
Shawn said trying to make him speak.

"Yes dude I am" Gilinsky said looking at shawm.

"Aww our baby boy grew up!" Matt said while messing with his hair.

Gilinsky only gave him a dead glare as we all laughed.

****

We were all too tired to stay up late, so everyone headed out to their rooms.

They put us in pairs so I had a room with Cam, Gilinsky had one with Johnson, Aaron with Taylor, Matt with Carter, Hayes with Shawn, Jacob with Sam and Mahogany and Bart on separated rooms.

Sam was very close to us and I liked it. It was the first time he'll be staying for the whole tour and we are all exited to have him here.

.........................................................

Sorry to have such a boring and short chapter! my real one didn't save so I have to start over again. hope you enjoy. love y'all!!!