IMPORTANT

Hi guyssss I will give you details about the characters right here! There ages and all...

Valerie: she's 17. kind of blonde and brunette. She has an incredible body. she looks like one of those tumblr girls. she's a happy person and a worldwide known artist. She's bestfriend with Ariana grande, justin bieber, Selena Gomez, Demi lovato and the one direction boys.
(Her music is a mix of Ariana Demi Selena and more artists so sorry if you get confused. I will be taking songs from this artists and put them as if they were her songs) .

Ricky(bro): is 20 and hot picture him as a tumblr boy.

Robert(bro): 14 and also picture him as a tumblr boy.

Emily(sis): she is 10 and a great ballerina. Picture her cute.

Rachel(sis): she is 2 1/2 and picture her adorable with big cheeks.

Catherine(mom): she is 42 and a very caring and kind person.

Andrew(dad): he is 43 and a very honorable person. very helpful.

Sarah(manager): 28

Paul(bodyguard): 25

Joe(bodyguard): 26

****MAGCON******

Gilinsky: 18

Johnson: 17

Nash: 18

Cam: 17

Hayes: 15

Taylor: 18

Aaron: 17

Shawn: 18

Matt: 18

Carter: 18

Jacob: 18

Sammy: 18

Mahogany: 17

Bart: 39

I know this are not there real ages but I wanted to make them a little older. sorry if you don't like it but hopefully you'll enjoy :)