Chapter 4

IMPORTANTT!

I did an instagram Account for this book! Its called @Letstartwithforevergilinsky and i already posted Valerie's outfit for when she meets The boys.

********************

JACK GILINSKY POV**

It was finally thursday night and it was almost time to board our jet. We are currently waiting at the Atlanta airport.

We had a meet&greet and now were heading to New Jersey.

I am so so so so exited and i can't wait to meet her.

"GUYS, OUR JET IS READY!" Bart screamed from The boarding area.

"Alright lets go!" Cam said with a smile.

We got in The jet and The first thing i did was look for The bed. i was so exhausted, so i took a nap.

***

"Jack Wake up. We arrived." Shawn wispered in my ear.

"Ughh alright" i said While standing up.

When we got off The plane, we went straight to The limo due to the fact That our bagage was already in there.

Everyone was so tired that we didnt even speak.

So i went on my phone and tweeted.

"So exited for tommorow!! First show in monthss!"

I had millionth retweets and faves. Hopefully tommorow will be a Great day.

****at the hotel****

We divided into partners as always but this time, Hayes wanted to share with Nash.

So both of them shared, Shawn shared with Jack J, Carter with Matt, Taylor with Aaron, Jacob with Sam and i shared with Cam.

Bart got a room for himself and Mahogany was sharing with Valerie.

Bart said that he had asked Valerie if she wanted to have a room for herself and she said that she wanted to share.

I like that. She wasnt like all The stars that wanted everything and were stubborn.

*****************

VALERIE'S POV***

It was thursday night and i coudnt sleep. So i got up and started looking for an outfit to wear for tommorow.

I spent 2 hours looking for The perfect outfit, and just as i was giving up, i found a blue blouse with white dots, a denim short and blue vans. (picture in instagram)

"YAS THIS IS IT!" I screamed in victory, and seconds later Rosie
came running threw my door.

Rosie is one of The Many ladies that work here in my house, but she is moré like a nanny to me.

"Is everything alright Miss Val?"

"Ohh yes Rosie sorry to scare you i just found The perfect outfit for tommorow!" i said showing her my blouse.

"Ohh i like it! Are you wanting to meet someone special?" she asked with a grin on her face.

"Psssshhh nooooo im just exited to go on tour!"

"You sure are" she said giving me a grin.

"Is everything ready?" i asked quickly tryingg to chance subject.

"It is Miss Val!"

"Oh okk thankyou Rosie you can go back to sleep!"

"Alright goodnight" she said While closing The door.