Chapter 8

"Val Wake up" i heard Mahogany say.

I am NOT Morning person, and less when Its a saturday morning.

"Mmmmm" i groan as i turn to The
Opposite side of The bed.

"Valerie please everyone is up and waiting for us to go to breakfast"

I turn back again and saw The clock. 9:33. ughh

I gave Mahogany a good morning hug and walked to The bathroom.

"Ill be outside with The guys" she screamed as i heard a door click open

"alright" i mumbled to myself as i striped my clothe off and got into The shower.

After i got a shower i blow dried my hair, putted makeup on and got some denim shorts with a shirt that had The US flag on it and Some dark blue vans.

And i was ready to start The day.

JACK G'S POV*****

As we all laughed their door opened and out came Mahogany.

"Wheres valerie?" nash asked before i could.

"She is actually taking a shower" Mahogany said pointing to their room.

"Alright guys i think u guys should go Get table because fans are already gathering outside. one of you stay and wait for her as The others go downstairs" Bart said coming out of his room.

"Alright ill stay and wait for her" I said before any of them could respond.

As they all got in The elevador i took a seat at The floor by her room and think about yesterdays night talk with sammy.

FLASHBACK**

"Dude why do you think that?" sammy asked

"Didnt you see how close they were? They even sang a song together!" i said While frowning.

"Thats what she does dude. she sings"

"I know but i just dont like how close she is to shawn" i Told sammy honestly.

"All The boys know how much you like her and we are all brothers so i know that they wont try something" he responded with a small smile.

"Thanku sam you are great help man" i said While hugging him.

"Anything for you bro"

I was pulled out of my daydreaming when I heard her calling my name

"Umm jack are you ok?" She asked kind of worried

"What? Yeah yeah just thinking"
I replied back

"Oh ok. where are the others?" She asked as I stand up and give her a goodmorning hug.

"They went to get a table so we should get going" I replied as we break the hug.

"Let's go then" she said while smiling

That's what I like about her. She's always happy and smiling and has a great personality.

.........................................................

Sorry for taking so long to update. I have been working at my dad's company and it's hard.
I've been having lots of parties lately so that's why I haven't have a lot of time.