Prologue

Hey guys this a story I wrote a while ago . This is a Fan Fiction .

All rights reserved .

_____________________________

It's a new a day, new school, new people and new friends. yay! Did you see me excitement there? huh huh,did ya? Who couldn't wait to meet fake people, taking crap every way

they go. Gossiping about the latest rumors,breakups,fashion and new kids. yay for me right? ya not really.

I got out of my bed this morning not wanting this day to happen. I hit my snooze button, got my clothes out of my dresser and went into my bathroom. I got into my shower wash my body and midnight blue hair. People think I dyed it, but it's my natural hair color. They don't ever believe me.

I got out of the shower wrapped a gray towel around me. I walked over to my sink and wiped the fog off the mirror. I looked at my reflection, I see pale white skin, gray eyes that look like an off set white. My freckles that are sprinkled across my nose and cheeks. My hair that is usually parted down the middle is now slick back because of the water. It reaches my waist in long layers.

I walked out into my room, closed my windows blinds and grabbed my clothes from the bathroom and got dressed into my white The Killers tank-top and grey skinny jeans with my white high-top converse.

"Venus lets go! you're going to be late!" My mother yelled with her heavy Mexican accent from down the hallway.

"I'm going!" I yelled grabbing my black over shoulder bag. Taking one last look in my mirror.

"Let hell begin."