|Chapter one|

A/N: hey guys this is chapter one! The other one was the prologue. I have good ideas for this book. && if you been through this far thank you so much! I will try to make this one longer than the other one. But please be patient riding chapters are hard. && if you guys would like to make Banners or Covers that would be cool! The one you see is by me. I did it on my phone .-. But I do better on computers. Well I'm going to stop rambling and get on with the chapter. :)

_________________________________________________________________________

|Chapter one|

What is it like being alone? Well I say it's pretty damn awesome! You don't got someone breathing down your back. You don't got someone keeping you down. You don't got someone telling you what right or wrong. You don't have anyone. Period. Some of you may think that is bad. but it's not. Most of you want someone to care, to hold you, for someone to have your back. Hell I don't. I've didn't have anyone to back me up at my other five schools. I don't need someone to 'hold my hair' if I throw up. I only need myself.

<< >>

I walked up to the front office of Sale High School. It’s your average high school you can say, like the rest I was at. I opened the tinted glass doors and walked up to the front desk, the lady there looked in her late 30's. Her name tag read Loraine; I knocked on the honey brown wood. She looked up from her keyboard and saw me and smiles. 

"Oh, sorry love didn't see you come in. Are you Venus Hart?"

"Umm yeah." She nods and gets up from her chair and waves with her hand to follower her. We walk through the hall and they are teens in here helping teachers. We walk to a door that reads Dean, she knocked on the door, waited till we heard a 'come in'. We entered the room, there's a woman in her early 40's sitting in a chair. 

"You must be Venus Hart. Am I right?"

"Your guess is correct."

"Please have a sit Miss Hart."

I did as she said. I sat in a burgundy soft chair.

"So here in your transcripts it says you’ve been through five different schools before you came here. You've been in 15 fights total. So I'm guessing three fights in each school? But why?"

"Yes I have been to five different schools before I came here. And yes three fights per school. And the answer to your last question, because Im what they call a 'Loser', 'loner', 'basket case' I guess. I stick up for myself. And those people don't like that, they start a problem." She looked at me with curiosity. Why? I don't know? 

"Ah I see. Well your grades good. I will give you your classes and I am calling a student from the committee that has the same classes as you, to show you around campus." She picked up her phone and pressed some numbers and started talking. She said 'very well' at the end of the conversation. she hung up the phone and turned back to me. 

A few minutes later a girl with red natural hair and green eyes came in and looked at me with disgust in her eyes. 

Oh lord half bananas she a other one. She put on a fake smile and turned to the dean. 

"Stacey this Venus Hart and you will be showing her around today." She only smiled and nodded. she handed me my classes and gave me a hand shake. 

"Oh and Miss Hart if you have any problems come to me. Not the consoler."

"Will do."

<< >> 

Once we were out of the office. Stacey dropped her act. 

"Look I don't need you showing me around here."

"Good." She walked away with that. I looked at my classes and saw I had Algebra II with Mr.Brook, in the B Wing. I was in the A Wing right now. I followed the map that was highlighted with different colors for each class. 

I took the back way, it was a lot faster. there was students in the hall chatting up the Halls. Filling it up with laughter, girls putting on lip gloss, guys checking out girls. Disgusting. They were just horny pigs. 

I was looking at my phone and I didn't see where I was going and bumped Into someone. 

"I'm sorry mate. let me help ya there." 

I look up to see where that deep accent coming from. I see a good looking guy with dark brown hair and matching brown eyes. he grabs my phone that fell in the process. 

"There ya go."

"Umm thanks." 

"No worries. So are you new here? I haven't seen you around here?" 

"Um yeah. I am." 

"Oh, need any help with finding your classes?" 

"Umm no thanks I’m good."

"Well I'm Calum." The bell rang at the end of his sentence. he looked up and then looked down at me. 

"What was your name I didn't catch it"

"It's because I never did." I left to class after I told him that. 

_____________________________

A/n: hey guys so it's 1:00 am right now. soooo. Yea I think I'm about to the bed. Well I hope you guys like it .! 

Well goodnight .

-JaiDean 💕

Vote .!

Comment .!

Fan .!

&&

Share .!