Remember

Depression is not a joke. It's not a f*cking joke.

Depression (major depressive disorder) is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act. Fortunately, it is also treatable. Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities once enjoyed. It can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems and can decrease a person’s ability to function at work and at home.

Depression causes a person to feel sadness, guilt and loneliness. They always feel sad in every second of their life. Smiling is like a rare thing for them. Although sometimes they do smile but it's either fake or a forced one. They always feel alone. Yes, there are persons around them that talk to them but they still feel alone. When you have depression it kills yourself emotionally. It's like you just want to end your life because of what you feel. Suicide enters the scene. Most people who are experiencing depression have a mentality of ending their life to escape pain and to end everything; they can't handle the pain anymore so they rather end their life.

Depression is destructive. A person who's experiencing this only needs a person to talk to. A person who's willing to listen. A person who's open-minded in this illness. A person you can trust. A person that'll feel you better despite of everything.

Depression is painful and  the other term for depression is emotional torture. Some are living out there around you, but you're not aware that they're one of those people who experience depression.

Kung may kilala kayong depression tulungan niyo sila.

I personally experienced it. But yet, here I am still living and writing.

Remember DEPRESSION is not a joke.