AN. -Sequel- ♔

Kamisama wo Shinjiru?
War of Three, Brothers at Heart

"Hmm~" 
A boy sat on the throne, sitting sideways as he stared into the 3DS. 

Playing Pokemon Sun & Moon as he hummed to the tone.

He was dressed in pure white and light blue kimono, and feathers around his neck as it flow down onto the floor. "Ah! a Mew!" He gasped, before spamming the buttons. 

The room was all black, 
even the furniture is despite the old look. Huge red curtains were hanged on the ceilings all around, and candles lit the entire room with a chandelier in the middle. 
This made the boy stood out even more.

"..My Lord" A voice spoke up, 

It was Sanosuke. Kneeling down in front of the throne, holding a forced smile as the boy glance at him for a moment before returning to his face. "What is it? Sano" a bored tone it sounded.

Sanosuke merely gave a nod, "My Lord, .. I would like to enquire about those .. Five."

The boy paused,

"Five..?" He uttered as turn his gaze fully on his attendant. "Oh~? Do you mean those Aeternum?"
The tone he used as he spoke that line, it was in wonder. As if the Lord had not put much thought into it until now.  Sanosuke nodded with a yes, awaiting his reply. 

With a sigh. The boy placed his 3ds to the side as he turns to fully face Sanosuke.
"I'm sure you know what happens to one when death reaches it's hand again." The boy spoke, how his voice echoes throughout the room.

"Yes.. I do"

For Death does not happen to the same soul twice. 
It'll cause an imbalance great enough to scatter the soul into nothingness. 
A soul destroyed and never to be reborn ever again. 

Sanosuke knew of what had happened in the future of those Five. 
They all had, unfortunately, erased due to the missing link to their 'sky'.
But. That was the future. 

With the Lord now back within After's Guardians. 
That only means that everything in the future has changed. The Timeline itself had been overwritten.

So what does it mean for the Five he had trained before? What will happen to them?
Though Sanosuke wouldn't admit it, he had grown to like them. If anything, they were like sons to him. 
And he was sure that the Lord knew how he felt. 

"... They all now alive in the time we left them in Sano." The boy said with a smile, leaning onto one hand as he leans to the side of the throne. Sanosuke let out a sigh of relief before the Lord spoke again. "But It won't be too soon that they come back. You know the reason why" 

The male blinked. 
Yes, Being that; Aeternum can't mingle with the living. Much less even explore that world, so why is the Lord allowing them to? And as if the boy heard his questions, there was an answer.

"I am not Devil Sano. .. Take this as a reward I'm giving them. For the work they have done during that future."

Sanosuke never smiled brighter then he did when he heard that answer. 
"Hai, My Lord. I understand" Sanosuke spoke as he bowed once again. "Please excuse me" and prepared to leave the room.

"Sano" 
He turned back to face the boy. "Yes?"

"... Punishment for you." He almost stumbled, looking at the boy with nothing but confusion at the sudden statement. Watching as the boy flip his ds open and showed Sanosuke the screen. 

"You made me lose Mew."

"H-... Hai.." Sanosuke sweatdropped. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Aniki, what is wrong?"
Ankh walked right up to his older brother, who stood by the balcony. 
Overlooking a forest unlike any other, full of life without any disturbance.

The oldest blinked as he slowly pats on Ankh's head, taking his time as Ankh went along with it. "You never changed my dearest otouto.." He spoke as he turns to look up to the outside view. "Much like the Sky, you are" 

Ankh couldn't hold back a smile. 
"Please Aniki. You know I can't handle kind words." he pouted as the older laughed. 
And soon silence came.

"... Ankh .. .. I would like to give you a choice" 

The youngest paused before nodding, eyes burning with determination. 
Urging his brother to continue on.
"I'm sure you know of the.. incident.. with Vongola Decimo" Ankh gave a hesitant nod.  "With Ehnka involved... I am sure that he may stray Decimo further"

"You mean-?! .. ..Ehnka-Onii-Sama.. is planning to turn Decimo into an Aeternum?"

There was slight anger in the youngster's tone. Sadly the oldest nodded at his words.
"Vongola Bosses.. The holder of one of the 7^3 had always carved their flames.. their souls into the Vongola Ring. Vongola Decimo is fated to be the chosen one. To lead, and change people's hearts, for a brighter future.." The older said as his gaze met Ahkn's.

"If Vongola Decimo were to die, a part of him will still remain in the Ring.
Still there to Guide.. .. But... " He stopped, and so Ahkn continues instead. "But if he were to become Aeternum, and dies yet again.."

"Sawada Ieyasu's soul, will be destroyed. Never to be Reborn or Exist." 

There was silence. 
Before the older spoke again, "The world had already changed so much, for better or worse. But this is the matters of After's Garden. I cannot allow our decision. Our Matters. Reach the land of the living."

His gaze never wavers as he gave a choice. 
"Ahkn. With this choice I now present you,
Are you willing to venture down again, and protect Decimo?

or Stay and watch over them until the moment to strike?"

"Leave it to me"
Such pride, as Ankh smiled at his brother. 

A decision has been made.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm back again Namimori, and this time. 
It won't be just a roller coaster ride.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A.N
With new and clear approach, Ankh returned once more to the world of the living. 
And In the body of Tsunayoshi once again, follow on as he hides while protecting Vongola from the possible threat from his own world.

His first destination... The Sawada Household.