fans problem

Emily pov

I woke up with loud music. god who wants to play a music on a.Saturday morning. I have a headache I got up and but on my shoes and want downstairs I saw Jennifer dancing to some Spanish song and max was playing with his iPod emme was watching sponge Bob. I started laughing at Jennifer. what so funny she ask looking at me. oh nothing is funny at all is this how you spend your Saturday morning I ask. yeah am going to the studio to record some songs she said. oh cool I said. so do you want to come or stay here with emme and max the house maid will be here today if you want. Nope is okay we will be fine I said looking at the kids. okay will that good she said putting a plat of pancake on it. now please eat all of it she said. I will try I said. okay see you guys later she said leaving everything like it was and pick up her bag and kiss the kids cheek and mine. have fun she said walking out. bye I said. okay so you guys stay right there I will go take a shower and I will be right back I said. okay emme said. than I want upstairs and got in.the shower. after I was done I wore my short and my long sleeves big shirt and but my hair in a pun than took my phone and saw on massage

from unknown number- hey beautiful

to unknown number- who are you.

from unknown number- am your future husband.

to unknown number- hahahaha very funny now tell me who the hell you are

from unknown number- okay is Austin.

to unknown number- oh hey Austin mahone I forgot my mom give you my number.

for unknown number- is okay so what up.

to unknown number- nothing just taking care of my babies.

from unknown number- and that your brother and sister right.

to unknown number- duh you thought I had babies ewwww

from unknown number- oops sorry .

to unknown number- is fine gtg they are downstairs all alone.

from unknown number- okay will have fun with them.

I just laughed to myself at his last massage and want downstairs I saw emme and max was watching the fairly oddparents I love that show so I want and got them snack and sat next to them to max and lay his head on my shoulder as he eat his bag of chip and emme was on my lap eating ice cream I took out my phone and took a picture of us to put it on Facebook.

@Emillovelopez- watching the fairly oddparents with my babies aren't they cute.

than I started getting so many heat from people

@allylopezforlife- bitch get your fat ass off them they heat you and so does Jennifer you worthless thing.

@Danialovelopez- bitch ewwww you are so ulgy and fat please get away from them

I couldn't read more because I could fell the tears running down my face I just can't hold in my tears when my mom fans heat me. are you crying emme ask. I was about to answer but the door bell ring oh God thanks I got up and want to the door I open it to find Austin standing there with his hands in his pocket I was surprised first but thought about it Jennifer give him the house address. what are you doing here I ask putting my hair bang behind my ear. will nice to see you too he said. oh right hi Austin what are you doing I said. will I thought I could help you with the babysitting he said. I didn't ask for help I said. have you been crying he ask. you skip my question I said. okay so you didn't ask for help but I still felt bad that you have to take care of them on your own he said. hmmmm right okay I said. so have you been crying he ask. oh I just catch little cold and my eyes hurt I said lying. really? because I thought you only catch cold in winter is summer he said. will who said you can't catch cold in summer I ask still lying. the weather he said. just dropped it austin I said. I can't dropped I know something is wrong he said walking inside. look if you came here to help me than stop asking too many questions I said. so you really not going to tell me he ask sitting next to emme who didn't notice he was there I just hand him my phone and he look so surprised and hurt for some reason I saw him typing something on his phone and hand me back mine. am sorry Emily they are just jealous because Jennifer adopted you but don't listen to them he said and than emme and max turned to us. Austin is here she cheer and jump in his arms. hey princess you are the only one who give me a nice welcome he said hugging her. yay me she said. yeah yeah whatever if you weren't talking to much maybe I might have did the Same I said. is not too late he said opening his arms. oh fine I said hugging him I felt something like connection I pulled away. ema can we get lunch max ask. sure I will be right back I said walking away and to the kitchen. I was making a ham.sandwich than someone came in I look and saw austin. did you check your Facebook he ask. Nope and am not checking there I said. why not he ask. because they will all just insult me on their and send me heat I said after I made the last plat of sandwich. that not true he said. what do you know I saw the comments I said. you only read the mean once look he said handing me his phone.

@Lillylovejennife- omg you guys look so cute you are so adorable with then such a good sister

@Hannahlopezforever- wow you guys look so adorable you look like a lovely sister go Emily.

@Austinmahone- leave Emily alone she is such a beautiful person and an amazing sister just stop giving her heat she rock cute picture.

awwwwwww Austin thanks I said hugging him tight. you see not everyone is against you babe he said. oh babe? I ask. what is nice he said. I kinda like it I said. right okay he said taking one plat of sandwich and ran with it childish. I pick up emme and max sandwich with a juice box and give it to them and give Austin some orange juice. aren't you eating something he ask. no thanks am fine Jennifer force me to eat 2 pancakes and now my stomach feels funny I said rubbing my stomach. oh I see he said laughing. so what do you guys want to do I ask. oh lets just watch a movie Austin said. yeah let watch Mr incredible max said. why that I ask. because I love it he said. how about spider man Austin ask. yes is awesome please Emily he ask. I guess it won't killed Jennifer I said. yay he said. and Austin put the movie on Netflix and we all watch it after a few hours it was about 8:00 pm and the movie was over that when Jennifer walk in looking tried. what happened here today she ask looking at emme and max. mommy Austin cane over and we watched a movie together it was awesome max said jumping in Jennifer arms. ohhh I see so you made use of my paper she ask looking at Austin. yup I did and I have fun got to go now my mom is probably wondering were I am he said and kiss my forehead and walk out. ahhhhh see he so likes you she said making a face. you are crazy you know that I said laughing. am crazy right she said. so how did the recording go I ask. it was stressful she said taking a deep breath. you will get it just go and.get some sleep Iam sure everything will work out I said. but who will tug them in she ask. don't worry I got them I said. okay well good night she said and want inside her room. I pick up emme and max they were so little I took max in and lay him down and kiss his forehead good night max I said walking out to emme room. can you sing twinge twinge little star she said. I think is too late for that how about I read you a book I said taking out a Cinderella book. yay she said clapping her hand. after I finish reading the book emme was looking at me sleepy. so did she get her Prince charming back she ask. I think she did and they live happily ever after I said. yay Cinderella she said sleepy. okay now just close your little eyes and dream about your Prince charming I said and kiss her forehead and walk out and to my room I wore my pajama and got in bed  and though about what a day I started thinking about what Jennifer said does Austin really like me?