Chapter 8

LOL SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE I FEEL BAD ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR OMFG😂

When I wake up just for a moment everything feels normal and then i remember what happened yesterday. The way they looked at each other and ug I can't even. I wonder if they're dating or maybe they're just friends even possibly fuck buddies. I wouldn't be surprised if it was any of those.

I have a small burst of hope blossom inside of me as the thought crosses my mind to check my phone to see if he's texted me. I turn on my phone and my hope is quick to disappear when I see that there are no notifications on my lock screen other than some twitter shit. What was I thinking anyways? Did I seriously believe that he would want to text me? Besides, he's probably in bed with that gorgeous girl who I could only wish I was.

My head starts to hurt so I reach to my nightstand placed next to my bed and grab an Advil from the bottle, plopping it in my mouth. I can feel it run down my dry throat slowly being I haven't got a drink to wash it down easier. I lacked sleep overthinking everything now I feel like shit. Go team.

I got up from my bed not daring to look in the mirror at my expected horrid appearance and stalk down the stairs. I crave some chocolate chip ice cream and I already know how this day is going to go. I bring myself to the freezer pick out the ice cream and head back upstairs. No one seems to be home which is a good thing because I don't want to be bombarded with questions about why I'm sad or if I need to call my therapist to talk about it. I lay on my bed and watch The Janoskians on YouTube who always seem to put a smile on my face.

After a couple of hours of being cooped up in my room I decide to go downstairs again in a decently improved mood.

I see my mom holding the pamphlet I received from group therapy the first time I went and Cameron instantly pops into my head. Honestly why? "I heard you coming down stairs and I want you to read this. It has some tips for the dreams," she states bluntly. "Um, ok." I reply annoyed that basically any conversation I had with my family involves my fucking therapy group. They seriously act like I belong in a mental institution. But reluctantly I grab the pamphlet, sit on the couch, and start to read. As I'm flipping through the pages all I see are the therapeutical ways to deal with all types of situations. I quickly skim over my tips and flip to the back page to see if there is any more information. I see Dr.Harley's name in bold 2/3 the way down the page and social media is stated next to it. Below that is a list of all her social medias including Facebook, insta, twitter, etc. I shrug and type the twitter user in my phone because why not. As I scroll through her tweets and followers I see an account that could only be Cameron's. Even his profile picture can't capture all of his beauty. I sigh but decide to click on his user instantly Regretting doing so because all of his tweets and pictures seem to be about that girl. In one of the tweets before our little date was his announcement of her becoming his girlfriend with a picture attached of them kissing. My stomach drops in realization of this. Oh my god. He cheated on her.... with me.

I quickly back out of his twitter account, hit the home button, and turn my phone off. My eyes remain wide as I realize I've been holding my breath. I take a deep breath and thoughts start storming in my head. Should I tell her what happened between us? Should I confront him about it? Was the kiss even that big of a deal? I don't even want to think about him or his stupid girlfriend. I shouldn't be stressed about this it wasn't even my problem.

I walk upstairs, plug my phone on my charger beside my bed not even caring to get ready, and fall asleep yet again Knowing I would have a sleepless night ahead of me.