chapter 5

Harrys P.O.V (Chapter Dedicated To My Friend Manaui .x)

It's now been exactly 5 weeks and 4 days since I first met Gracie. I'm not going to lie, it's been tough holding my feelings in for this long. Everyday is a struggle to not compliment how beautiful she looks. It's better this way, I keep telling myself, but who am I kidding? It's obviously been a constant struggle for me so I don't know how it can be better. But then I remind myself that I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it for Gracie. If she wants to take her time to get to know me, then I will give her the time. Plus, I have learnt so many things about Gracie that I never knew, like how she has played nearly every sport but isn't playing a sport currently. 

"Oi, did you just hear what I said?" She smacked me across the chest.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. 

"Nothing. It was just pointless rambling." She smiled.

"Ok then." I asked unsure.

"Seriously, it was nothing." She assured me.

"Alright." I sighed, not wanting to argue with her.

"So what should we do?" She asked.

It's a Saturday and right now we were just sitting on my bed eating pizza while watching Teen Wolf. It's not even noon yet and it already sounds like we're about to go to sleep.

"Do you want to go for a walk into town?" I suggested.

"Yeah sure!" Her blue eyes lit up.

Gracie touched up her makeup and fixed her hair although she didn't really need to. 

"Hurry up!" I yelled, opening the front door.

"Coming!" She sang.

We stepped through the front door into the brisk, afternoon air. It was refreshing but cold at the same time. Out the corner of my eye I saw Gracie shiver.

"Here, take this." I gestured taking my jacket off.

"No, no, you'll freeze!" She exclaimed.

"And you wont?" I pushed.

"Seriously, I don't need it." She argued. She shivered again.

"I'm not going to let you freeze. Just take it." I whispered.

"Fine." She replied. She huffed and puffed in annoyance as we strolled along the streets of Caboura.

Gracies P.O.V

Why can't he just let me be? Harry always gets on my nerves and it annoys the hell out of me. I get that he was just trying to be nice and all, but why do I always have to do what he says? I planned on buying myself a jacket today anyway. I huffed all the way to town. 

"Stop that." He said.

"Stop what?" I asked frustrated.

"Huffing and puffing." Harry replied.

"Why should I?" I pushed, becoming more and more frustrated by the minute. 

"Because I can't stand being just friends with you if you keep doing that. It's too cute." He grinned.

I blushed and looked away. I hate how he can make me blush even when I'm about to explode with anger because of him.

-------------

We made our way into almost every shop and I came out with a handful of clothes. That I could barely carry.