chapter 7

Gracies P.O.V (Chapter Dedicated To My Friend, Jess .x)

We got inside his car and started the lengthy drive to the cafè.

"How long will this take?" I asked.

"How long will what take?"  He asked back.

"The drive." I rolled my eyes.

"Around 40 minutes, and don't you dare roll your eyes at me missy." He replied grinning.

"Sorry Mum." I replied cheekily.

The rest of the drive was filled with facts about one another.

"And we're here!" He exclaimed excitedly.

I laughed at his adorable state as we got out of the car. We headed towards the cafè hand in hand. I smiled at the simple gesture as we took our seats and ordered our drinks.

"This reminds me of the first time we met." I smiled at Harry.

"Yeah it does, doesn't it?" He inquired.

"Yeah." I replied.

We sat in comfortable silence as we looked around the beautiful cafè. There was an outdoor pond and a gorgeous archway with vibrant green vines hanging off. It was a sunny Sunday (I know, the irony is incredible) and there were not very many people around. Harry grabbed my hand and placed his over the top. 

"One iced chocolate and one mocha." The waiter intruded. I looked at his nametag.

"Thanks Sam." I replied politely. 

"Hey, I recognize you from somewhere." He said, brows furrowed in determination.

"Oh yeah! Your my English partner." I exclaimed. 

"Thats right! How are you?" He asked kindly.

"Good thank you, yourself?" I questioned back. I heard Harry cough.

"Not bad." He smiled, ignoring Harry.

"I guess I'll see around." I said, wanting to end the conversation before Harry becomes more uncomfortable.

"Sure." He walked off.

"Who was that?" Harry demanded.

"My English partner, were you not listening?" I questioned him, annoyance clear in my voice.

"I was listening, just not entirely. Plus, I wanted to be here with you alone." He leaned over and pecked me on the cheek. Anything he does makes me blush and I hate myself for it.

"Thats sweet." I remarked sarcastically, grinning.

"I know I am." He winked.

I hate how he can change my mood so suddenly. Like one minute I'm full of frustrastion but the next I'm relaxed and calm. It's odd, but at least he helps me calm down. Ever since my dad hurt me, I've had anger and temper issues. Not to mention trust issues. His actions rubbed off against me at a young age meaning I had no friends because I was always angry at them, but Harry has something about him that makes me so calm and at peace. 

"Earth to Gracie." Harry waved his hands in front of my face. 

I giggled and swatted his hand away.

"Ow!" He said, pretending to be hurt.

We both laughed and sipped on our drinks. 

"So where do we stand, as a relationship?" I asked curiously.

"Well I like you more than a friend should, and I think you like me too?" He said, but it sounded more like a question. 

"Yeah I do." I replied honestly.