Battle Training Aftermath: You/He Worries about You/Him

Izuku Midoriya

You Worry About Him

     Of course it's going to be him you worry about. When you saw him laying there out cold, you thought he was dead! His arms were a gross colored purple and most of his hero costume was burnt off by Katsuki's quirk.

     You watched All Might and the medical robots tend to the practically broken Izuku with a worried expression planted on you (S/C) face. Sure, his power is pretty freaking incredible, but to not be able to control it and end up severly injured? Is being a hero worth that extreme of a risk? Izuku had guts; you could see that much.

     "Dang, that Midoriya guy has guts; that's for sure." A redhaired male, who you remembered his name was Eijirou Kirishima, said as if he voiced your thoughts. The other classmates agreeded with a nod and few mumbles, but you just stayed quiet and kept your eyes glued on Izuku's form until he disappeared out of sight.

     "You're worried about Midoriya too, yes?" Tenya piped up from beside you.

     "Yeah. It looked like he got some serious injuries during the battle. I hope he's alright." You responded grimly while crossing your arms like you were hugging yourself.

*Later*

     You sat in the classroom, looking out the window in thought as the others chatted amongst themselves. In your head, the battle trials kept repeating themselves like episodes. Especially Izuku's battle. You did good in your battle; Shouto tried to do it all by himself, but you didn't let him so you helped retrieve the weapon, ending in victory.

     You heard the door open, grabbing your attention as you looked towards it. Your eyes immediately lit up in joy and relief when you saw Izuku standing there as he got bombarded by the other students. You smiled as you stood up and walked over to them. Izuku noticed your presence as soon as you got there, making him flustered.

     "(L-(L/N)! H-Hi!" Izuku stuttered nervously, making you giggle in the process, "I-I'm s-s-sorry about g-getting hurt l-like that a-and-"

     "I'm glad you're okay." You said happily, cutting him off, "Congrats on winning." And with that, you walked out of the classroom to go home.

     Too bad you didn't stay long enough to see Izuku's facial expression. It was an adorable mess.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

You Worry About Him

     Like you thought last chapter; even though he lost, you were still going to kick his ass for hurting Izuku. However, you held yourself back once you saw his broken expression. Although you two acted like you hated each other, you couldn't help but worry about him.

     'Is losing to Midoriya really this bad?' You asked yourself in your mind as you stared at Katsuki. There were a few times Katsuki felt your stare and looked back at you, but you averted your eyes quickly before he caught you in the act. That didn't stop you from looking at him through the corner of your eyes, though.

     You didn't know this, but you were actually so concerned for him that you didn't hear your teammates call you until one of them tapped you on the shoulder. "(L/N), it's our turn to fight. Let's get going." Mashirao explained while his hand was on your shoulder. You nodded at him and responded with a small 'Yeah' as you followed them to the new training grounds. But not before taking a final look at Katsuki. Of course he still looked deep in thought. You sighed quietly before turning your complete focus on the task at hand.

     'I hope he'll snap out of it soon.'

*Later*

     "Bakugo! Do not leave this classroom until the teachers give us permission to do so!" Tenya scolded Katsuki, seeing as he was about to leave school grounds. "Fuck off, four eyes. Mind your damn business." Katsuki warned him in a deadly calm tone. He then proceeded to exit out of the classroom.