Aries And Sagittarius Are Idiots

Aquarius was in his apartment when someone knocked at the door. He got up from the kitchen table and unlocked it.

"My best friend!" Pisces gave Aquarius a hug.

"Come on," Cancer walked in after Pisces and pulled him over to the table where Taurus and Gem already sat.

"Where's Sag?" asked Pisces.

Taurus shrugged. "She didn't show up."

Gem checked her phone. She read a text out loud. "I can't come today. Me and Aries pranked Leo so now she's locking us both in the house for the entire weekend. I'll show up if we sneak out before you guys are finished! By the way, I'd appreciate it if someone came over to distract Leo so we can escape. She locked the windows from the outside and everything. Hi it's Aries how dare you make plans without me. Don't mind her. AFHRFHBGUGHHH ARIES STOP TRYING TO TAKE MY PHONE ngggxykrdchbcd MAKEfnygjvhhghn ME. Okay the rest of the texts are a bunch of random letters and Sagittarius and Aries fighting over the phone."

"Didn't Capricorn say he'd join our group?" asked Taurus.

Gem shrugged. "He's probably still sleeping to be honest."

Aquarius stuck his hands in his pockets. "So, what are we going to discuss today?"

"Our next victim!" announced Pisces.

Taurus nodded. "It's between Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra and Virgo or Scorpio."

"We have Sag. We stand a good chance at getting Aries to join us," suggested Gem.

"If we get Cap, Gemini should join us too," announced Cancer.

"Let's go for Virgo!" suggested Pisces.

Everyone heard a door open and close. Virgo walked over to them. "What are you saying about me?"

"We're talking about how much we despise you," joked Pisces. Cancer elbowed him.

"Where are you going?" asked Aquarius as Virgo slipped on his shoes.

"Scorpio's two day pranking camp. I can't wait!" said Virgo with fake enthusiasm.

Taurus laughed. "She told me about that yesterday. Good luck!"

"Thanks! I'll need it." Virgo left.

As soon as the door closed, Capricorn swung the door open. "I'm here!"

Gem nodded. "We can see that."

"He joined us!" Cancer pointed his finger in Pisces' face. "Haha mine and Taurus' plan worked."

"Haha." Pisces bit Cancer's finger.

Cancer pulled his hand away. "Don't eat my finger!"

"Don't point it in my face."

"Anyway," Taurus changed the topic, "sit anywhere you want."

"But there's only one chair left, so I don't really have a choice," chuckled Capricorn as he sat down.

Gem cleared her throat. "Anyway-"

"So this is where all the losers meet up."

Everyone turned to see Gemini in the door way.

Gem crossed her arms. "Why are you here?"

Gemini shrugged. "Because I want to join your group!"

"Yeah!" Cancer high fived Pisces.

Gem glanced at Gemini suspiciously. "What happened to I'll never join your group, under any circumstances, whatsoever, over my dead body?"