Two Curses Left

A/N: if you had to skip a few paragraphs because of the trigger warning in the last chapter, skip the paragraph where Pisces talks about Capricorn.

It was late at night when Libra and Scorpio returned from the hospital with Pisces. Scorpio wanted to stay, but Libra wanted her to go home and get some rest. Pisces wore bandages on his nose, broken from the airbag. It wasn't serious and would heal eventually.

Having confirmation that her curse was to cause her friend's curses, Scorpio was devastated. Her eyes were wide and empty as she sat on a couch in the living room, staring at the walls ahead of her. Her skin was paler than normal, and she didn't bother to fix her messy hair which was starting to become greasy from running her hands through it so much.

Pisces called everyone down, and explained what happened. Somebody hit them while trying to pass another car. Pisces wasn't injured much except for his nose. Gem had a minor head injury from hitting her head off the seat, but she'll be alright. She didn't show any signs of brain damage, she didn't lose any memories, and the doctors made sure her brain didn't swell. They were keeping her at the hospital so they could monitor her, and check her short term memory the next day.

Pisces found it hard to explain what happened to Capricorn. He flew through the window, his malfunctioning airbag failing to protect him. His arms were bent to shield his face, but he landed on shards of glass. The glass missed all of his major organs, but some were deep enough to require stitches, mostly along his stomach. He lost enough blood from the glass that he fainted and was running lower than he should, but luckily his blood type is common, so it was easy to get extra blood for him. The doctors also found out later that his arm was broken, and the impact from hitting the ground broke some of his ribs. Overall, Capricorn would be alright, but he wasn't looking very good right now. He was going to be in pain until his arm and ribs heal, but being a constellation he was going to heal faster than a human would.

Pisces didn't get the chance to explain anything else before Gemini grabbed a set of keys, and ran towards the garage.

"We should all probably go wait at the hospital," suggested Sagittarius who worried about Gem and Capricorn.

Pisces shook his head. "You wouldn't be allowed to see them. They're both going to be okay, they just need to do a few more tests on Gem, and they want to monitor Capricorn and keep him in the hospital until he starts to heal a bit."

"We just have to wait here then?" Cancer looked at Pisces with wide eyes.

"Gem should be released tomorrow. Capricorn shouldn't be kept there for long either. I think everyone should stay here rather than us all stay up all night in the waiting room. We know they'll be alright, I saw them for myself before I left."

"I should go back. It's my fault." Scorpio hugged her knees to her chest, her eyes glossy.

Libra hugged Scorpio, trying to comfort her. Scorpio was going to blame herself, and that scared Libra. "Even if you fled the country, you can't escape fate. Somehow your curse would trigger their curses. If you didn't answer my phone, then the car crash would have happened another time. Your curse will cause everyone's curses no matter what you do, but it's not your fault."

Virgo seemed to realize what Libra was talking about. "The first curse wasn't Libra's nut allergy. It was Scorpio's, a curse that made her watch as all her friends suffer." Scorpio was one of the coldest on the outside, but she cares too much on the inside. Virgo knew that Scorpio cared a lot about her friends, maybe that's why her curse was to watch everyone else get their curses.

"That makes me and Cancer the only two left." Sagittarius turned pale at the thought. The worst curse would be the last one to get affected. Would it be her or Cancer? Sagittarius didn't know what scared her more, her getting the worst curse, or Cancer. Part of her was afraid it would be her, but she also didn't want Cancer to get the worst curse either.