Just Tired You Know?

Chapter 4~

'-'

The noise were buzzing into my skull and it's driving me crazy. I feel like vomiting, right now and there. Who cares what these people would think.

People.

So many people.

My eyes felt dizzy seeing the amount of humans roaming his house, I felt kinda violated. I just don't feel right about this... you know..

     "Jane? You alright?" A soft voice said with concerned, a cold hand placed on my shoulder as it came intact with my warm skin, wincing from the chilly feeling of it. I turned around and saw my mom, a forced smile plastered on her face.

I shook my head as I wrapped my stomach, bending over, reaching for the nearest seat to sit down. My stomach is churning, a very unpleasent feeling all the way up in my body. My mom knitted her eyebrows upwards in concern.

     "You want something drink?"

I shook my head, mixing water and this bile that's slowly inching its way out of my mouth is.. blekh. Disgusting. "Thanks, mom, but no. I just need to lay down..."

   Bringing my legs on top of the couch and relaxing myself. I closed my eyes and tried to breath evenly. With mom's high heels clicking away from my side, I started breathing in. Breathing out. Breath in.. Out..

In...

Out...

Screeches

Breath in..

Out..

I practically choked in my breath when the sudden outburst pierced through my ears and disrupted my yoga-breathing-moment. My eyes blinked rapidly as I tried to digest whatever happen there.

Can't I not get some rest and peace for just one minute?

    It was just my little cousin, Aly. She was pointing her chubby little fingers at Dyan frantically, her face was contorted as if she had seen a monster.

Everyone had their attention pulled towards them while Aly was screaming with a very high-pitched tune.

Geez Louis, be quiet, Aly! This isn't helping. Not at all. If anything, it's making it worse.

My head is getting dizzier, adding with that annoying squeal. God, I could feel the liquid in my throat, threathening me to barf on this carpeted floor.

Oh my, that requires lots of cleaning.. Here's no good...

    I need to go to the bathroom. Quick.

I stood up slowly, in a slight crouching manner with my eyes squinted. My feet shakily brought me towards the washroom and I see Aly's mom went over to them.

Aly is sobbing loudly now with she on her mother's shoulder. Poor Dyan. Wonder why Aly-- mmbh ugh...

!!!!!!

NO.

WAY.

It's locked. I don't think I can keep it in...

Mmbgh

"Oh hey, Jane." Some girl who came out from the washroom said.

Mmbgghhh.

Move out of the way, lady! It's coming out!

"Eww...."

'-'