Friend or Foe?

Chapter Two~

'-'

Ok, remember that I said we didn't have to walk around the school finding our classes, well except when there's a science experiment that we'd have to commit.

       We would have to move our sagging butts to the Science lab, where the lab partner ceremony is commenced.

Whoppee... yeah no.

           The moment when I set foot in the Science lab, the atmosphere just change. It felt like one of those moments when a magician just made your card disappear and you're like "What?!".

The air in there got thinner and heavier that it somehow made me feel nauseated.

I wonder how will I be when I actually am in the lab.

        We're not even in the lab, we've only reached the entrance. There's actually a tunnel-like thing to enter the lab.

It makes the lab more secluded as it is deep in the school and it's away from students and most teachers.

The lab is like a perfect place to murder anyone.

Anyway....

          Students were making their way into the lab when everyone stopped moving. I mean it wasn't like we were walking that fast, so it was hard to tell.

I squeezed through the students whom were blocking my way because since everyone is still worried about this place, I wanna know what's taking so long.

It was chaos.

.....

Well actually, since we were in a very diligent manner lining up till here, it wasn't that hard. It was, actually, a breeze, I just walked casually forward to where Mr. Kerr is.

      Because since we were moving the ever-moving-snail-speed that we were walking.

No.

Not walking,

trudging--

     --nevermind how slow it was, what I saw, just a glimpse, just made my poor, old, little heart to almost fail.

        Him.

Him.

        Him!!!

        So he doesn't actually know me or anything, heck, he might doesn't even know what's going on around him.

...

What's the difference? I mean, dude, if he's gonna be my practical science teacher, I don't know.

         Really, I don't know. I mean it'll be like "Hey, Teacher...., I can't understand the sequence to this blah blah blah...." and nothing would happen...

No... nothing....

....

"Ethan!" Mr. Kerr waved. It seems that we're still not in the lab yet, not even halfway in. I kept wondering why everyone was walking like a zombie, trudging their way in here.

Who knew we were still locked out.

I thought it was because they didn't want to go in here...

    The guy, who I presume to be someone I hardly know of, stood from his chair abruptly and glanced at the windows. His eyes widen with shocked as he saw the amount of humans waiting.