Mated (smut😜)

"Baby, you okay? I scared you didn't I?" His voice was full of concern and sadness as he tried to maneuver me so that he could see my face again.

"N-no." I mumbled into his chest while trying not to let him see my face.

"Baby you're stuttering, don't lie to me." He scolded, the hurt evident in his voice.

"It's just that it was kind of a surprise and WAIT! Did you just call me baby?" I leaned back to see his face, forgetting about my furious blush.

"M-maybe." He hesitated, scratching the back of his neck.

'What happened to the dark mean alpha I knew just a few minutes ago?'

"Now who's stuttering?" I teased back, enjoying how it felt being on the other end of the teasing.

He gave me a look of annoyance, but I just snickered because it looked more like a pout to me. His eyes began to wander towards my shoulder area as he began admiring something. I followed his eyes and realized that was where he marked me. I broke from his hold and ran towards the bathroom so that I could see it in the mirror.

It was beautiful. The delicate skin around the red mark only made the contrast more prominent. The true mark of an alpha laid there beautifully on my skin, warning off other males. I brought my hand up to touch it. The skin was smooth almost as if there wasn't a mark. I couldn't pry my eyes away.

"You like it?" Jungkook cheered leaning against the door frame of the bathroom.

"Like it? I love it. I'm so happy that you finally accepted me as your mate."

I turned towards him and jumped into his warm strong arms. He placed a small peck on to the mark sending electricity through me. I couldn't hold in the small whimper that left my lips. 'Damn my sensitive mark'. He began to kiss and suck on my mark making me a moaning mess. His kisses trailed up my neck and back down before I realized it we were on the soft cushiony bed.

*Smut ahead You have been warned*

He brought his lips to mine interlocking our mouths in the perfect dance between tongues. However, in the fight for dominance, it was Jungkook who won of course. We continued our steamy make-out session until we ran out of the thing essential for living air. A glistening string of saliva connecting our tongues as we gasped for air.

"(y/n) are you sure about this...because if I start...I don't think I'll be able to stop...and I know it's your first...I just-" His thoughts grew out of hand and needed to be stopped.

"Jungkook. It's okay, I want this. And who said it was my first?" I said to reassure him, though it was cute watching the world's strongest rogue worry over me.

"Heh, you asked for it. And I know it's your first because I would've killed someone if it wasn't." His voice dropped an octave and his eyes became black, clouded over with hunger and lust.

He began to roughly attack my lips, I could barely keep up with his pace. His hands roamed under my shirt and down my legs. He began removing my dirtied shirt and pants. I could feel the chilly air of the room giving me goosebumps.

"Don't worry I'll warm you up." He began taking off his shirt revealing his toned muscular torso and nicely built abs.

I was practically drooling over it as it blessed my eyes.

"You enjoying the view?" He teased licking his lips.

I swear I was about to have a heart attack. He began trailing hickies down my stomach and up my neck. His lips planted themselves onto my mark causing me to yelp feeling the electricity. His hands made their way to my back unclipping my bra, which he threw to god knows where. I could feel his fingers playfully tug my nipples.