🌸*Chapter 2: Meeting up with Friends/School Schedules*🌸

~Author's Point Of View~
~At the High School Lobby/Hallway~
~When Marie Rose and Eliot both arrived at the  School lobby.
They looked at the High School hallway and they are excited about their first day of school.
Eliot isn't nervous about it and he said as he looked at the lockers and stuff.

~Eliot~
Well.......This's is the best moment for a lifetime opportunity for us, and I wonder if this year is going to be perfect.

~Marie Rose~
I know right, this is our year and our relationship goals are perfect for us. I'm very happy with this experience for us.

~Eliot~
Yeah,and I cannot believe this, my brothers are juniors this year, and I'm sophomore for this year, and I hopefully I can joining the basketball team this year!!!!!!

~Marie Rose~
I'm going to be a cheerleader this year too,
But I need something before I joined the team like,Getting our classes and grades.

~Eliot~
Yes, and I'm going to busting my neck to make it to the team, and I'm hopefully  will work out with my brothers.

~Marie Rose~
I know, and my sisters are attending cheerleading team and I'm the only one who will probably joining the team.
And I hopefully I can make it for the tryouts.

~Eliot~
You will, and I'll be supporting you always and forever!!!!!!!!!!!

~Marie Rose~
Awww!!!!!!!! That's so sweet babe!!!!!!

I knew something about you that makes me happy when you say that's you suppose to support me always.

~Eliot~
Well.....You're my girlfriend and I love you so much more than anything else in this world,
Because you're the best person ever in my life and heart.

They passionately kiss and they decided to meet their friends.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
~In the other side of the lobby~
Meanwhile still in the lobby of the school.

When sophomore's Mila and Jacky Bryant are hanging out, and talking about their first day.

Jacky and Mila been together since 8th grade graduation.

But now,
They are exciting for a new year of High School.

Mila said as she putting her stuff in the locker.
~Mila~
I'm happy because it's our first day of school.

~Jacky~
Yeah......I cannot wait to be a Basketball Player this year.

~Mila~
And me being a cheerleader for the team too.

~Jacky~
Yes, and I'm going to cheer for you, and I can have a good support for you!!!!!!

~Mila~
Awwwwww Baby, That's is the sweetest thing ever and I'm happy for you doing everything that you no one ever did.

~Jacky~
Well....That was Boyfriend was suppose to do, and I'm very excited for this new opportunities for both of us.

And being a good boyfriend to our relationship goals with you!!!!!

~Mila~
Awwww, Babe that's so sweet,  and  this school year is going great and I we makes new friends and opportunities for this year!!!!!!!!

~Jacky~
Yeah, and I hopefully we don't getting involved with drama or anything bad happened, and I hopefully we didn't get involved with them either.

~Mila~
Yeah,You're are so right about that, because drama always has trouble with someone you loved and care about them, including keeping their secrets they always keeps them in the dark, and i don't like secrets or anything that they cannot keeps.

~Jacky~
Yeah, and I cannot believe this, this year is going to be a perfect year for us.
And I cannot wait to see our friends again!!!!!!!

~Mila~
Me too, and I cannot wait for this year with new opportunities.

~Jacky~
Yeah, Let's go, to hang out with our friends!!!!!!!

~Mila~
Ok, Let's go!!!!!!!!!!

The couples are hanging out with their friends and they decided to hang out with Eliot and Marie until they went inside the school!!!!!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Meanwhile in the ballroom~
Helena arrived at the ballroom when she had an office and she decided to do some paperwork for Opera Event.

But afterwards,
She has to go to the doctor office to see an ultrasound on her twins!!!!!!!!

And she had a lot of work to do and things to be done.
So, she decided to work with paperwork and stuff.

And she said as she thinks about her new job and life as a mother of Three.
~Helena~
Mmm, I wonder how everything went good and perfect for me and my family for this year!!!!!!!!!

My twins are due for this year and I'm going on 6 months pregnant with my twins,
And I'm so happy and very excited that me and Zack are a happy family,
But I hopefully Marie is accepted him to be her stepfather to her.

But right now, I have a lot of work to do and things to be done before the doctor appointment!!!!     
She decided to work and work until she's gone and going to the doctor appointment.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Meanwhile back in High School :In the Front Lobby~
The four couples went to the front office to getting their classroom schedules and stuff.

Mila and Marie are so exciting because they have a cheer practice after school.

Same thing with Jacky and Eliot with basketball as well.

They are going to regular classes for today, and they will probably do something tough and hardworking schedules.

They decided to put into the different types of subjects.

Both Mila & Marie has Mathematics for 1st period.
Jacky and Eliot has Science classroom together.

As the Students went to their period classrooms.

And the rest of the classrooms and different too until they have a cheerleading and basketball tryouts after school!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But One important question is................Can survive this year without no negative thoughts and things into their friendships and relationships?!?!?!
Let's go and find out what happened next four couples are entering the school year.
📝~Author's notes~📝
Chapter 2 is done!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marie Rose,Eliot,Jacky and Mila are enter the school year for opportunities and lifetime experience for this year
Helena is happy that she having twins and she's going to be a perfect and healthy mother and she's in 6 months!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very happy and excited about write this chapter and I hopefully I can continue to see what happened in next chapter 3!!!!!!!!!
So, I decided to put everyone in posting and everything including the updates and more!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, Chapter 2 is done and Chapter 3 is next!!!!!!!!!!
~The Storylines continues~
And BTW: Don't forget to vote and comments about this Chapter 2, And no negative comments plz!!!!!!!!!!
Love ❤️ and kisses 😘
And have a good and safe weekend!!!!!!!!!!!