Chapter 9

A few days later

Storm's POV

I walk past the Hot Springs and I hear Naruto yelling, I walk over to see him yelling at Jiraiya.

"Mutt, Loud Mouth." I say to them and they turn to look at me.

"I said stop calling me mutt you brat." Jiraiys says to me.

"Peaking on girls again I asume?" I ask him, slightly annoyed.

"Its research." Jiraiya says to me with a smirk.

"Its called peaking on women for disgusting books." I punch him into the ground.

"Storm?" Naruto asks me. "You know him?"

I scowl at Jiraiya. "This mutt followed me around a few days ago, pissing me off." I say to him. "Anyways Naruto, why are you here?"

"I was training with closest perv and I was trying to get rid of him until he started to teach me how to walk on water. Then we saw him peaking in on ladies." Naruto says to me.

"The walking on water technique. Its similar to walking up a tree, here I'll show you. It isn't that hard." I say to him and I focus chakra to my feet and I walk across the water easily and then back to him. "See?"

"Of course its easy for you. Kakashi-Sensei teaches you one on one." Naruto says to me.

I shrug. "It took me a while just to walk on the water, running is a different story. Anyways, mutt, you teach Naruto as penalty for your bad behavior." I say to him with a smirk.

"Wha? Is this guy strong?" Naruto asks me.

"He's one of the Sanin and he's a Toad Sage, plus he was taught by Gramps himself." I say to Naruto.

"I'm not teaching a kid like him. He's too loud." Jiraiya says to me.

"Naruto, if you please." I say to him and Naruto grins.

"Sexy Jutsu." Naruto poofs into a naked female version of himself and Jiraiya has a nosebleed and goes all Pervy.

"Alright, I'll teach him, just keep that form." Jiraiya says to us.

"Do you swear to teach him?" I ask.

"Yes, yes." Jiraiya says nodding.

Naruto poofs back into himself. "Alright!" He yells.

"Nevermind." Jiraiya says to me.

"You swore to teach him." I say smirking.

Jiraiya scowls at me as he leaves with Naruto.

I walk around town for a bit before I see Shikamaru and Choji.

I walk up next to them like I've been here the whole time.

Choji holds his chip bag out to me and I take a chip while Shikamaru watches amused.

"You know, we should have a show called the daily life of rookie 10." I joke and Shikamaru and Choji laugh.

"And who would it star because I'm sure Naruto will want all the screen time." Shikamaru asks me amused.

"The rookie ten, you two, Ino, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Shino, Kiba and me. And we'll have guest stars too, like Kakashi-Sensei, Kurenai-Sensei, Asuma-Sensei, Gramps, Iruka-Sensei, who'll yell at Naruto for us." I say to them with a joking glint in my eye.

"Oh yeah and we'll bring Fan-Girls to the scene and watch Sasuke get mulled and Naruto beat up." Shikamaru says to me.

"Oh yeah and we'll bring in Fan-Boys to see Storm getting mulled by them or at least beating them up." Choji says amused as he eats.