James - Family Talk

*** Your POV ***

"Hello Mr and Mrs Yammouni" you said with a wave. You were very nervous about meeting James' parents, "Hello you must be James' new girlfriend, you must be (your name)" James' mother asked you "Yeah, How are you on this fine evening" you say a little nervous.

"Quite good actually, so what subjects are you taking?" Mr Yammouni asked you. "Well, Art, Music, Dance and Biology" you said "Oh along with English, Maths, Sport. You know all the other subjects you have to do." "Sounds good"

** DING DONG **

The door bell rang "Come in" James yelled. You were suddenly very nervous to see who it was, you looked down the hall and there was a couple with one daughter and one son. The little girl looked at the age of around 5 and the little boy was being held by his dad look at the age of around 18 months.

You found this adorable and wanted to give them a massive hug. Hi I'm Sally James' aunt and this is Dave my husband, Lilly my daughter and my little son Thomas." "Hi I'm (your name)" you with a smile to make a good first impression.

*** After the Meal ***

"James I've got to go" you say "Ok would you like me to drive you home?" He asked "Ummm yes please, if you wouldn't mind" you say politly.

When you got to you house James rushed out of the car and around to your side and opened the door as you were gathering your stuff. "Okay bye" you waved and James walked up to you and gave you a kiss goodbye.

Hi Guys, hope you like it <3 :-)