Luke - Working at Starbucks

*** Your POV ***

It has been your first week working at starbucks it is friday and your first custumer is walking through the door.

"Hi, How can I help you?" you say politly.

"Five large coffees please" he said thinking.

"Sure, anything else?" you ask.

"Umm yeah, are you single?" Luke said.

"ummmm yeah why?" You said puzzled.

"Ohh here is my number I'm Luke" he said with a geogeous smile.

"Wait... LUKE BROOKS?" you say in shock.

"From the Janoskains?" you said.

"Yep" he said.

"Oh My.." I started to say.

"Shhhhhh I don't want everyone to know!!!" Luke said butting in.

you went off a made him a coffee, when you handed it to you he said "Text me" and winked at you as he walked away. For the whole day you were thinking about what you were going to write and how you were going to write it.

*** After work ***

You quickly gather all of your stuff and exit starbucks in a flash, hop in your car and drive as fast as you could (under the legal limit)

as you get home you try and remember what you were going to text to Luke. You start typing "Hi lue it's me, you met we at Starbucs this moring how is your day going?"

After about 10-15 mins your have gotten out of your work clothes and into some comfy trackies and jumper.

You just sat on the couch and turned on the T.V and your phone went off you chucked the remote (it almost hit the cat) and ran for the bench. Grab your phone and start unlock it and start reading the message you got back from Luke "Hi Beautiful, want to go out for dinner tonight?"

Hey thanks for reading :-) <3