Beau - At School?

*** Your POV ***

*** SMACK BANG ***

You were suddenly tripped by the biggest thoughest school bully Vanessa.You were about to land face first into the lockers when Beau Brooks was going to his locker and as you were falling he caught you and lifted you to to balance.

"Thank you so much ily" you say then quickly say "oh I mean thanks you like, saved my life". You were so embarrassed you started to walk away when he quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. He was starring into your eyes and you were starring into his eyes. 

It was almost like love at first sight, he started to lean in then you suddenly pulled away and you said "Okay I can't do this and walked off.

As you walked off you felt really bad and started to slow down your walking you turned around and there he was, he followed you to your locker and started talking to you as you were opening your locker.

"I am truly sorry if I frightened you or something, but I love you, I really do. It would be great if you would go out with my but anyway see you around" he said and walked off disappionted.

Lunch was about to end and you and your friends went out to try and find Beau. You were walking toward the oval (where he usually hangs out) and he was walking up the hill.

Your best friend Tayla yelled out "Hey Beau" he turned around and looked at your group and yelled "Yeah?" Tayla yelled back "come over here" "ok then" he replied. As he was walking over he noticed you were pushed out of the group and was forced to start walking up to him.

Tayla followed you for back-up. "I say yes" yoyu say anxiously. "Wait what?" he replied puzzled. "she will go out with you" Tayla said "Ok? Thanks" he said in shock and hugged you with joy. "I'm super sorry but I've got to go do something See ya Later" he said to you "Ok Bye"

Your friends group saw Beau walk off and you put your thumbs up and smiled they all came running over to congratulate you. When you walked in to your last class one or two people already asked you "Are you going out with Beau" you could not believe the word got aroud so quickly. For the rest of the class you were so happy and joyed even though it was Maths.

Hi Guys thanks for reading :-) <3