Spongebob is cool?

Charlotte Emerson
   @CharlieEmerson

If you can't recite a couple episodes of Spongebob word for word then your not worthy...

9:32PM ¤ Apr 7, 2017

8,380 Retweets  10,291 Likes

@User1: Do you have a rubber ducky in that tub?

@User2: Charlie has blessed our feed 😁💕

@User3: I wish I could have a tv in my bathroom 😩❤

@User4: is Tom in that tub with you? @TomHolland2013

@User5: Yassssssss spongebob 👏

@User6: Charlie your disgusting..stop acting like a slut.

@Bellathrone: you could kindly leave, disrespectful piece of shit @User6

@User7: why should she leave when she's telling the truth? @Bellathrone @User6

@User8: stop harassing Charlie, she's a smol bean

@User9: try posting pics with clothes on...thanks!

@SofiaCarson: She's barely showing skin you guys are overreacting 😒

@User10: this photo should be reported...talking about a bad role model...

@DebnamCarey: how is she a bad role model? You act like it's full on nudity? Some of you need to get your own lives...

Photo Deleted
Are you sure you want to delete this photo?

Yes.

---♡----

The OG Crew

Ally 🤙
Why did you delete the photo?

Little Red💋
You should pay any
mind to those fuckers

Latin Princess 👑
Charlie are you okay?

Charlie Bear 🐻
If I didn't delete the photo more
negative comments would have
been said and you guys would
of had my back..I just didn't want
any of you to get in trouble

Charlie Bear 🐻
I'm just not going to post for a while

Ally 🤙
Don't worry about us,
you know we always have
your back ❤

Little Red💋
I'm always getting into
trouble with my agent
I don't give two fucks..🤷

Latin Princess 👑
I'm gonna pick up some
McDonald's and come
see you

Little Red💋
And we can watch horror
movies and laugh at how
ridiculous some of them
are

Charlie Bear 🐻
Thanks guys...❤

Charlie put down her phone and just stared at the ceiling. Casper was laid next to Charlie, and she rubbed her hands through his fur.

She knows how nasty social can really get, and she's kind of used to it. Like any celebrity who has their bad days and their good days. Charlie was just having one of those bad days.

She didn't want to bring anyone down in her slump, so she tried to cut herself out for a bit. She heard her phone constantly vibrate but she ignored it. She just wanted to lay there and cuddle with Casper.

She felt tears fall from her eyes down her face. No one knows the pain a celebrity goes through, they think it's all happy smiles and a lot of money. It's more than just that, there's also the downside of it all. Keeping up a certain image to the world is hard.

Always having to be careful of what you do, because it might affect you later. Sometimes Charlie just wants to give it all up, but then she remembers how much she loves what she does. Then there are those happy reminders of certain fans that tell her how much she means to them all. How she saves people from depression, how she makes people smile.

Those kind thoughts always keeps her progressing. She just doesn't know long she could keep up with the negativity. 

She heard a knock on the door and slowly stood up. She wrapped her Spider-man blanket around her and walked towards the front door. She opened it and in came her two best friends. Sofia had a couple bags of McDonald's and Bella had two bottles of Alcohol in her hands. Alycia came from behind the two and held q bag with ice cream inside.

Charlie curiously looked at the Alcohol then at Bella who had an innocent smile on her face.

"What are those for?" Chalrie asked Bella who looked at the bottles.

"Emergencies?" Bella said and it made the four of them laugh.

They all gathered in the living room cuddled up with blankets and eating greasy food. They laughed and screamed as they watched a few horror movies. The laughs came from mostly Bella, and the screams came from Alycia and Sofia. Charlie felt like the events of the today have been erased from her head and she was really enjoying herself.

She wished Tom was here, but she didn't pay too much mind to it, because he was probably busy.