Best Friend

Charlotte Emerson
@CharlieEmerson

This Cheeky bastard thinks he's just good looking....to me he looks ugly @TomHolland1996 love you best friend ❤

to me he looks ugly @TomHolland1996 love you best friend ❤

12:15PM ¤ Feb 20, 2017

3,417 Retweets 1,967 Likes

@UserA: Excuse me while I go do 50 push ups

@UserB: I just was to lick his chest real quick 😛

@UserC: Aye he needs to come and just fuck me right now I'm suddenly feeling overheated and perverted 🔥😂

@UserD: I need to get me a hot best friend....

@TomHolland1996: I suddenly feel shy 🙈

@UserE: I suddenly feel the urge to attack him with cuddles

@UserF: I just want to hug him 😩

@UserG: Take the whole shirt off! Stop the teasing!

@UserH: Something cute and dramatic happened like the wind blew his shirt open and she turned around at the right moment

@BellaThrone: bitch I'm your best frand 😒

@UserI: I wish I could be in little clothing it's cold as hell here in New York

@CharlieEmerson: I have four besties @Bellathorne

@SabrinaAnnLynn: ayeee I see you with the nice abs 👌

@UserJ: I may love the cold but that looks nice right now to be in the hot sun...

@DebnamCarey: shy my ass! Tommy your always finding a way to show off...😂

@UserK: Omg even Sabrina carpenter loves him shirtless....who wouldn't 🤷

@UserL: I have a six pack...a six pack of fat lol

@TomHolland2013: rudd @DebnamCarey

@UserM: what place is that?? I need to knowwww

@SofiaCarson: If you don't stop it with those Paul Rudd puns @TomHolland2013

----♡----

Charlie laughed as Tom pushed her phone away from her face. She tried multiple attempts to take more pictures of what looked like the Sun God himself. Every attempt to take a picture of Tom made his cheeks turn red and shyly turn away from the camera.

He wasn't shy nor ashamed of his body, he just didn't like the attention at the moment. He rather spend the little time he had with his favorite girl in the world. Deep inside he wanted to admit that he just wanted to spend time with her, but he didn't dare want to remove the goofy grin off her face as she tried  to take another photo of him.

Eventually he had to ruin her fun and stick her phone into his back pocket like he has done many times in their friendship. He took her by the hand and lead her further onto the some what empty beach. It was one of those hours where the beach wasn't as packed and they got the chance to have alone time.

The beach was kind of their special place. Him being used to rainy cold London, loved the nice warm weather. The beach is actually where they first met. They were all around the age of thirteen. Charlie was attempting to play volleyball with her besties Alycia, Sofia and Bella. Alycia actually hit the ball a little too hard and it landed far away,which Charlie had to retrieve it. Before she could pick up the ball someone already had. She looked up and blue eyes met brown. Charlie being the loud outgoing person that she is invited the unknown guy and his best friend to play. She later learned his name and much more about him.

They came back to the beach for many more hangouts and that's when it became a natural thing to them. They became best friends in a sort of honeymoon phase where they were inseparable. Charlie liked having Tom around, he understood her like no other guy has had. She considered thinking she had a crush on him, but later learned that it was her excitement of having an actual male best friend because all her close friends are females. She put the crazy idea in the back of her head and acted like her normal self.

Charlie doesn't want to lose Tom, because she's become so dependant on him. Now they are both high list actors and never have time for each other, so when they do, they like to hang out alone.

"Every time we come here, I always think about that first day you know? What would of happened if I never asked you to play. Would we have became friends or not?" Charlie says her tone growing distant and sad.

"I don't like to think about the what ifs. I just like to be grateful for what has happened. I have you now and that's all that matters to me." Tom says stopping almost next to the water and turning towards Charlie who only smiles at him.

"Your right,the only time we have, and I chose to be negative. I'm sorry." Charlie says while pouting and Tom chuckles.

"Its fine, let's just enjoy the rest of the day okay?" He says poking her cheek and she lets out a small giggle and nods.

"Okay." Charlie says.

"Here I got this for you." Tom said handing Charlie a beautiful shell. It was one of the thing sthey liked to do. Collect shells, Charlie would always take the shells home and puts them.in her backyard.

Some people use photos for memories, well Charlie uses shells.

(What I'm talking about is in the picture that is in the media)