2017 MTV Movie & Tv Awards

Charlotte Emerson
   @CharlieEmerson

This is how you get ready for the 2017 MTV Movie & Tv Awards show #Lazy

3:47PM May 7, 2017

19,175 Retweets     17,012 Likes

@User1: Pro procrastinator 👌

@User2: How does she make sitting look so sexy?? Like wtf do you take sitting class? 😩😩

@User3: I hope you take home best breakout actress!

@User4: Can we see your red carpet look?

@Tylergposey: You better be ready before I get there you lazy shit

@User5: Tylerrrr! Omg! 😂😂💀💀

@User6: Charlie is having a slow moment right now

@User7: Charlie is so me 😂💀👌

@User8: Yayyy Charlie is back on social media!!

@Hollandroden: Don't be late 😩

---♡---

Charlie was nervous as she sat in the back of the car. Sitting beside her wss22 Tyler who was typing away on his phone. They decided to go together, well Charlie didn't know why Tyler wanted to go together. Tyler just suggested it and she just agreed.

Tyler put his phone in his pocket and glanced at Charlie who was nervously looking out the window. Tyler grinned and reached over taking her hand in his. It made Charlie glance at Tyler and his smile calmed her down a bit.

"Don't worry, you look amazing." Tyler said and Charlie giggled and rolled her eyes. Her smile then turned to a frown as she thought about her ex-best friend. It's been like a month since Charlie has last seen Tom, and that's when she shoved the plate into his face.

She agreed to take pictures with him, but she didn't want to see him for the rest of the night. She was trying to move on, she was tired of being upset over him.

"It's not my look I'm worried about it's...its..um.."

"Him?" Tyler cut in helping out a stuttering Charlie who nodded. Once they pulled up and Charlie saw the red carpet in site, she knew it was game time.