Chapter Seven

{Soo Yun POV}

Ah, the weekend. Finally. A break from college crap. For... two days. 

Being with Jimin all the time now is so great. We got to know each other a lot through this past month.

Everything he told me about himself, his personality, his laugh. They were just so perfect.

He makes me soft inside. 

Every time I see him, I try not to blush and get shy, but it happens anyways. He always compliments me and checks up on me from time to time. Which I should be the one doing, because he just moved here! 

Maybe I should check up on him now. 

---------

Soo Yun: hi jimin! good morning! how are you? did you eat yet?

Jimin :): Hi Soo Yun! Good morning to you also! I'm well and yes I ate :)

Soo Yun: ah, really? okay! that's good!

Jimin :): How about you? Did you eat yet?

Soo Yun: not yet, i will soon, haha

Jimin :): Not yet? Do you want me to bring you something to eat?

Soo Yun: ah, jimin! it's okay i'm fine!

Jimin :): No you're not, I'm gonna bring some food to you! I'll be there in 20 minutes. See you later :))) hahahahahaha

Soo Yun: JIMIN!!!!!!! 

----------

Aish, he left me on read! I shouldn't have checked up on him... Aigoo...

I got up and looked in the mirror.

Ew! What the hell is that? 

I went to the bathroom, freshened up, and changed my clothes immediately. I put on a baggy sweatshirt, tights, and tied my hair up in a bun. 

I looked at my living room, and it was a whole damn mess. I shoved everything in the hallway closet. The closet was so full that it was hard to even close it. I tried to push it as hard as I can. Didn't work. I put my feet up against the wall and tried to close it again.

Finally. It closed. Sweat ran down my face because of how much effort that took.

-Ding, dong-

Oh, gosh, is that Jimin? 

I looked in the mirror once again real quick to see if I looked alright. I wiped my sweat as I ran to the intercom to see who it was.

It was Jimin! He was waving and he smiled at the camera. How cute!

He was there holding a white plastic bag and some soft drinks on top. Ugh, he's so nice!

I let him in and opened the door for him.

"Ah, Jimin! Hi! Thank you!" I said as I hugged him, "You didn't really have to do this, you know?"

"Yes I did, you were hungry!" he said as he placed the food on the table, "Do you live alone?"

"Yes, I do." 

"Ah... Okay!" he said with a smile...

He took out the food from the bag and set up the table. 

"You're going to eat with me, right?" I asked.

"Of course! I always have room for another meal!" he replied as he giggled.