Angelina

Belle's POV

I wake up from the sound of the alarm clock. Ugh. I hate mornings. Then, I remembewred what happened last night. Shelli was with Liam. She must've stayed over there. I climbed out of bed and grabbed a cute but casual outfit. It was a light pink flowy crop top with the words Beast on on it. I also wore leggings and a pair of grey converse. I headed to the shower, brushed my teeth and put my hair in a loose fish braid.

My mom and dad were sitting at the table eating breakfast. My mom noticed me first to go come down. " Oh, hi sweetie. Do you want pancakes or french toast for breakfast?" she asked me. I immediately say," French toast!" 

She nods and heats them up. "How was the party, honey," my dad asked me still looking at the newspaper. Oh right. There was that. I really didn't want to talk about it because James acted really weird and now I might even have feelings for him. Yikes. I barely knew him...

"Umm. It was fine, I guess. But I am only saying that because parties aren't really my thing. You both know that." I reply with the words coming out fast. My dad keeps his eyes on me like he doesn't believe me but then looks back down at his newspaper.

Whew, that was too close. My mom handed me 2 pieces of warm French toast on a plate with some berries. " Thanks mom", I tell her. She just smiles and heads towards upstairs to get dresses I think...

My parents are actually super cool. I know I can always trust them and tell them anything. They have always been there for me and are the most understanding parents in the world.

After I finished eating breakfast, I headed towards the front door when suddenly it swings open. Shelli looks scared and happy at the same time. Then I relize everyone is looking at her.

" Um. Hey guys." Shelli says breaking the silence. I pull her aside and ask her," What happened to you?"

"Look. Don't get mad. I was with Liam and things got out of control. We were drinking and then he kissed me. After that we did some more kissing and it turned out to be a one night stand for me." She explained to me.

I didn't know why I would be mad at her because I felt the exact opposite. I pull her into a hug and assure her " Shelli, I am not mad at you. You had a magical time with Liam. You deserve that."

She smiles in relief and then puts a terrified face on. " Oh shit. I am late for school. Hold on I will be ready in 10 minutes."

She then heads up stairs and I start laughing at her statement. While she was getting ready, I imagined James holding my hand and kissing my lips one more time. I didn't know about him but I certainly  felt a spark the fist time we kissed. 

Shelli ran down the stairs snapping my out of my daydreaming and pulled me to the car with her.

"Come on get in. I cannot be late for my geometry test today. Jeez. 

I didn't know Shelli even cared about her grades. I haven't even seen her study. Although it has only been 1 week.

Skip car drive

When we arrive at school, she immediately gets out of the car and runs towards the building. I on the other hand take my time. Then, Chole bumps into me. 

"Wow. I guess whenever we meet, I will always bump into you." Chole says wile giggling.

I laugh also because she was probably right. Chole and I are probably going to be the best of friends. I could tell by her awkwardness, personality, and the way she gets when things go wrong. I then gather my belongings from the car we both head towards the building.

Chole asks me out of the blue, " Are you and James dating?"

"No.  I only kissed him once but that's it." I told her.

"Oh. Okay because a girl posted a picture of him with no shirt and lipstick all over his mouth while he was sleeping. But I heard rumors about you dating or something.  It was really weird because James never post anything. Ever. I believe the girls name was Angelina." She said.

Wait... James had a girlfriend? Then why was he acting so weird last night? And  why did he let me kiss him? And that name, Angelina. Why was it so familiar?

Chole started to shake me. "Bells, are you okay?" 

I just nod and ignore that we were walking together and head to my locker. I can't believe I even started to like him. He just lied to me? 

What. A. Jerk. And I actually started to believe that head a nice kind hearted guy.

I shut my locker door loudly and head to my only class I had  with James.