Party Time part 2

James POV

In the car driving.

I am such an ass.  Why did I think Belle would like me.  She probably thought I was a player or something.  I am literally an idiot.  I never get nervous but when I am around her, all I want to do is take her in my arms.  She might even have a boyfriend, I mean she is the most beautiful and kind person I have ever met. But me, I am a guy that has family problems and had an amazing girlfriend that cheated on me.  Her name was Thalia.  I was blind because I had no idea my cousin had talked some stupid sense into her to cheat on me.  Liam found out because they were kissing at the park one day.  I couldn't control my temper so I took it all out on my cousin.  I never spoke to him again.

But that was all the past. However, here I am still wondering if Belle has a boyfriend. But why would she kiss me the way she did if she had one.  It all made no sense, one day she just comes up to kiss a guy and then tries to ignore me? Ugh!

I really need to get my mind off her, fast. I park at a near by bar and head inside. 

" What will it be sir", a guy asked me behind the counter. " 3 beers, please", I responded.  I was probably going to have no more than that because I needed to drive later.  Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder.

A girl with dark back curly hair stared at me with a smirk on her face.  She was wearing a short black tight dress.  She also was wearing too much make up for me. I like girls who don't dress to impress a guy.  We guys don't even care about how much makeup the girls wear. Sure some guys like that but I definitely don't.

But I decided to be nice or she might ask someone to kick me out. " Hi. Can I help you," I said to her.  She gave me a big smirk and replied " Yes, actually you can. Can I have some of that beer? I am so thirsty. " I was so confused by this.  I actually thought she was going to ask me out or something.  Wow. I am so full of myself.

I shrugged and handed it to her.  Then, she took the beer with her and disappeared. Well, that's the last time I just give some stranger a drink.  

"Hey, baby. I only left you because I want to make a drink especially for you. Trust me it will take your mind of things", she said with a wink. I did really want to forget about this whole Belle situation right now. 

I just gave her a nod. She then gave me a smirk and started making the drink. 

"What is your name", I ask her. "Angelina. It means angel. What about you?"

"James." Angelina just nods and hands me a drink. I take one sip and immediately feel like everything is fading away in my mind. Then, Angel( that is what I am going to start calling her from now on) walks up to me smiling like the devil But a pretty devil. I knew what she wanted. I didn't even care anymore. Angel seems to be a nice and cool chick. Not to mention very sexy. I didn't notice it until now.

"Come on. Lets go to my apartment. No one else lives there except for me so it will be all to us." she says to me. God, she is so hot. I follow her to my car and gave her my keys. I was to overwhelmed by how pretty she is. I bet I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off her.

Once we reached her apartment door I instantly grabbed her waist and started kissing her all over. Then when we made it to the bed I forgot what even happened that night.