Chapter 3 part two

Hoots and howls came from the entire hunting party as we brought back all five of the deer. Everyone had a smile on their faces as we came in with the kill. I felt alive again. It had been too long sense I hunted last. Cain was a bit sour as I had caught and killed the largest buck. Not on purpose, but because he was closest. Cain looked happy though, or as happy as Cain can get. He wore a complacent smirk on his face as he dropped the two deer he carried. Mouse ran up to me like a child on Christmas.

"Five deer? We will eat a banquet tonight my friends." Sometimes his words were easy to understand, like now.

"You have the pup to thank for that. She knew how to hunt. Never thought a child from a pack could hunt like that," Cain explained wilts trying to throw daggers at me with his eyes.

"Well spending most of my life as a rogue helped," I shot back. He never asked about my pack, only assumed that I was born and raised in a pack.

"No sane wolf would have a child on the run," Cain retorted. Silence fell as I felt anger rise. Even mouse knew that something was up.

"When you're a pure wolf and you have a child that is also pure blooded then that is a different story now isn't it? In your day that may have been a thing that only insane wolves would do, but when your five year old daughter is being pursue by men five to six times her age you question whether or not you really belong in a pack. I haven't had an easy 'pack life'. Not even sense I have been accepted as a Luna into my mates pack." Cain looked angered and...saddened.

"At least you have a mate child. Until this curse is lifted we do not have the lugzury of knowing what a mate feels like. Our humans have never felt that pull towards another were creature. So you may not have had an easy life, but you have it far better than we do, your majesty." With that Cain briskly walked out of the building with a slam of the door. I exchanged glances with Tye as he tore one of the legs off of the large buck.

"I'll go and talk with him." I nodded my head. I wish I would have known about them not feeling anything toward another being. I felt awful now, I don't know what I would have done if I had never met Mica.

***

Hey y'all! So sorry I haven't gotten to this story in forever!! I am so bad at keeping up with this one. I have the whole thing thought out in my mind but I have some other stories that I am working on right now. I want to finish one of them without posting anything yet on Wattpad because I have a feeling it will be different than anything I have ever written before and I want it to be a surprise for everyone. However this one is still in the works and I will continue to add to it as often as I can. 

thank you all for your patience and I promise that I have not forgotten this story I have just been so busy with a lot of things. 
Not sure if I have told you all this, but life update: My husband and I got a new house and have moved in. We have been helping friends with some of their life problems and I have some issues with work...but if I have a problem of not having a job like I have right now then you will hear more from me more often than this.

Comment: Should I do a section with Cains point of view? Would you guys like to hear what it's like inside a black wolves mind?

Like: I know you all don't read these or like them, but hey it lets me know how many of you actually read what I have written. 

Don't forget to share. The more readers I have the more likely I am to keep writing these wonderful adventures with Lex and Mica. 

Love you all so much for reading. Keep reading, and if you ever find yourself wanting to read any more of my works just go to my works on my profile. Some are never going to be finished and if you want to suggest ways I can finish them by all means do so. I love your guy's input. 

Thanks again love you all!!! :)