fourteen

Logan's actions in the car made me love him as a person even more. He made me feel appreciated, loved, and worth something. And he also threw my fucking phone out of the window. "We're getting you a new one tomorrow." He had said, after I screamed at the top of my lungs and called him a jerk.

  "I just got one three weeks ago!! You should know, you're the first person I texted!!" I had said in return. But he simply shrugged it off and kept driving.

  Fast forward to now, when we were standing in front of his huge ass house where tens of cars were parked in the driveway. "Uh... Logan, why are there so many cars?"

  He turned to me and smirked. "Well, I figured that since it's your first day here in Cali, you should experience a Los Angeles party."

  I laughed and shook my head. "It's not even 3 o'clock."

  "You're not 21, silly, it's not going to be a drinking party." He then gasped and put his hand over his chest. "Have you gotten drunk before?!"

  I bit my lip and shook my head awkwardly. "N-No... I just assumed... 'Los Angeles party'..." We stood silent for a few seconds and he laughed.

  "S'okay, Jessie. Everyone drinks underage."

  I nodded slowly and then decided to change the subject. "Who all is here?"

  He looked up at the sky as if thinking. "Uh... I'm pretty sure it's Jakey and his whole Team 10 or whatever, and they take up about 90% of this whole parking because there's like fifty of them. I'm pretty sure I invited my friends from my old apartment also? Then it's Lydia and my roommates, which aren't unusual." So not a lot. Good. That was perfectly fine by me.

  I nodded and gestured towards the front door. "Lead the way, Logan!" He laughed and led me inside, where it was loud as shit.

  "Aye, Jessie!" Jake yelled from up on the balcony and everyone else cheered. I smiled and waved.

"Jake, get off, you're going to fall—"

"Fall?" Jake put a hand on his hip and a finger on his chin. "I guess you can call this The Fall of Jake Paul."

  Logan and I gasped as he jumped off of the balcony and landed on the wooden floor somewhat steadily. "Jake! You scared the living shit out of me!" Erika groaned and walked over to him to make sure he was alright.

  "I must admit... that was a pretty good pun you made there." I nodded at Jake and he got up off of the floor with a smile.

  "So you're 'Jessie with a star'?" I laughed and shook his hand when he offered it and nodded.

  "And you're 'Jake with a crap'."

-

it's my birthday today!!! i'm 15!! :)

thank you all so much for voting, i really appreciate it!