twenty one

We had reached the highest point on the ferris wheel as it stopped to let someone on. I smiled down at the ocean, completely in love with how blue it was. I felt like I could see everything.

Logan's hand rested on my thigh. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and he just smiled, shaking his head. "Jess... can I do something real quick?"

  I furrowed my eyebrows, curious. "What?"

He grabbed the sides of my face and looked deep into my eyes. "Can... can I kiss you?" My eyes widened. Logan... wanted to kiss me?

  I slowly nodded. It was the only thing I felt capable to do at the moment, he hadn't even kissed me yet but he still took my breath away.

  As soon as his lips landed on mine, I felt tingles erupt in my... hand? My hand began to hurt, sting even. A monotone beep filled my ears and the world suddenly faded away.

  My eyes opened and I took a deep breath, sitting up and looking at my surroundings. "Jessie!" My mother cried out in joy and I saw her quickly stand up in the corner of the plain, white room.

  "Whoa Miss, let's all calm down. I'm replacing your IV." The male nurse beside me rested his hand on my back as he struggled with the IV attached to my hand.

  "Where am I? What... what happened?" My voice was rough as it typically happened when I woke up in the mornings.

  "Honey, you're in the hospital," My mom spoke slowly. "You got into a car accident texting Aaliyah, you've been asleep for five days..."

  Car accident?

  Had Logan been a dream?

  "It felt like three months..." I said, referencing the time that I had dreamt I'd spent knowing Logan. I can't believe it was a dream...

  "I know, sweetie. It felt like that to me, too."

  After the nurse replaced my IV and ordered me food from the hospital cafeteria, my mother and I talked for a few minutes. Eventually, she dismissed herself to the bathroom.

  I noticed my phone sitting on the table beside my bed and grabbed it.

  On the lockscreen, I scrolled through and saw tons of notifications. There must have been hundreds. But there was one, right in the middle of it all, that stood out. It was from Twitter.

@LoganPaul followed you!

---

AAAAAND THAT'S A WRAP!

Thank you all so much for reading!!!

I never expected this book to end this way; in fact I never really had a clear end in sight. I also never expected to end it this early, but I thought of it and knew that this was the way I wanted it to end.

If you guys would like a sequel, I'd be more than happy to make one! It's up to you guys. [lmao i've already written some of it]

Thank you all so much for reading, adding, and voting! I really love and appreciate all of you. 💖

Stay spicy,
~Kenna

completed on: april 24th, 2018 @ 11:40am