What happens next?

Jin's eyes widened slightly but he matained to keep a straight face as long as he could. Jimin smiled a bit knowing what they where up to or at least having a guess but he played the part for now.
"You'll go down the road a bit and turn left go straight for a couple of blocks and you should be there."

J-Hope was nervous about sending Suga out to knock out the guards but he did so anyway. "You have the most dangerous part here we don't know who's out there and what threat they propose so please be careful."
J-Hope said a little worried as Suga gout out of the van with the syringes he needed.

He got a syringe ready before walking up on his first potential victim. Jungkook who was also on guard noticed him and told Jimin over the Bluetooth communication system they had. "It's BangTan who knows what their up to but tonight will be fun."

Jimin smiled a bit more before opening the door to the car Jin was in. "How about you and I head inside for a drink eh?" He looked at Jin with a promising look

Jin knew they had been caught and it'd be easier to follow through with what Jimin and his team would do. He nodded before opening the door and getting out Jimin soon following behind him. Jimin went in first coughing a bit as the smoke from the bombs came out of the door he pushed Jin inside. "Alright you can come out now we already have one of your friends."

RM stood where he was for a moment shocked. "Fucking hell." He said under his breath before stepping out from behind a wall holding his hands up."

Jungkook looked at Suga for a moment before grabbing the others arm before he injected the liquid inside the syringe. He twisted his arm back not enough to break it but enough to hurt and cause it to hurt for a few day's. "You all really think your slick hell we could hear your other guy move the vent door you guys need to be more quite."

J-Hope got up and hit the table as he saw what was happening. "God fucking damnit." He ran his hand through his hair waiting for them to find him. There was one question for all four of the boys which was. What will happen next?