Do as we say and you'll be fine

Jungkook took Suga inside and stood him next to Jin.
"Both of you on your knees now and you too kid." He looked up at RM before looking back at Jimin smirking a bit.

The three boys did as they where told getting on both of their knees Jungkook tied their hands behind their backs.

"Wanna check across the street for their other guy?" Jimin put his hands on Suga's shoulders.
"Sure." Jungkook smiled at the three other boys inside before leaving and heading across the street.

Jungkook found the van and opened the back door before smiling at J-Hope a bit. "You want to see your friends? Or do you rather die here in this van?"

J-Hope knew what he meant. J-Hope carefully got out of the van and let Jungkook tie his hands behind his back. "Good boy." Jungkook said before closing the van door and pushing J-Hope across the street back to the compound. He pushed him inside and down to his knees. Jimin smiled at them for a moment.

"You guys are so dumb thinking is was smart breaking in here and it wasn't now was it?" Jimin walked in front of all four of the boys.

He lifted Suga's head up a bit and chuckled a bit. "You all are very cute eh?" He stood Suga up by the collar of his shirt and let him go and smirked a bit.

"The rest of you stand up come on." Jimin clapped his hand impatiently.
"Jungkook how about you lead them to the room?"

"Can do." Jungkook said before walking to a door not far  . "Come on pretty boys." He opened the door for all of them to walk in Jimin following them not long after stopping beside Jungkook. "Don't go easy on them baby boy." Jimin said before lightly kissing him on the lips.