Hook Ups 7

Kyungsoo

"Since when did Luhan hyung become a part of the rainbow anyway?" Jongin asked after we left him in the bistro when we saw him making out with the drummer he talked about.

"I don't know. Just today, I guess. I was partly expecting this to happen especially when he opened up a topic about that guy." I replied knowingly.

"Pardon me if I ask you, Soo, but....never mind." Jongin sighs. I furrowed my brows, fighting the urge to look at him because I had to focus on the road.

"What is it, Nini?" I asked.

"It's nothing. We just had a restart, I don't want the past involved." Jongin says.

I sighed. "Okay." I replied.

"But seriously, what is it?" I can't help but ask.

"I don't wanna know, but I'm too damn curious. Have you hooked up with that drummer too?" He asked.

I pursed my lips.

"Nope." I replied, I did with their lead singer though.

"Oh, great." He speaks.

I'm so sorry, Jongin-ah.

I didn't just fuck for money, I had a lot of options to get money to be honest. I fuck also for revenge, and I'm sorry for being a brat.

I'm worthless, even though Jongin tells me that I'm not.

I'm worthless, selfish, shameless, and a fucking whore.

Jongin doesn't deserve me.

But then, we promised to start all over again.

I will grab this opportunity just to have you forever in my life, Jongin. I won't waste this opportunity.

I will love you harder than I did. I will pay you with so much love and care to recover from my mistakes.

I love you, Kim Jongin.

Luhan

Am I really gay?

Am I really gonna accept this?

What would my parents think?

Was I harassed?

There's no way that you were harassed Luhan, you fucking enjoyed it!

Shit.

I glanced at Sehun laying beside me. Sleeping peacefully.

It's still 3 in the morning, thank goodness.

He really is beautiful.

Dammit.

I can't do this, I just can't!

"Goodbye, Sehun." I whispered before gathering all my clothes and wearing them before sneaking out.

But before I could open the door, I hear his voice.

"Lu...please, stay." His voice was soft and pleading, but I didn't follow.

I opened the door and left his apartment.

3rd person

Baekhyun wakes up under Chanyeol's grasp on Chanyeol's bed. He smiles, deciding that this was the right thing.

He is the one. He was just denying it.

It was his fault for not openning up sooner. If only he gave Chanyeol a chance earlier he would've been this happy.

His heart raised once he took a glance of Chanyeol's beautiful sleeping face. The both of them were glowing, the feeling was complete.

This is love.

Baekhyun grins at the sleeping figure whose arms are around his waist and gave him a peck on the nose.

As if on cue, Chanyeol's eyes slowly opened. He softly grins at Baekhyun and gave him a peck on the head.

"Morning, love." Chanyeol's husky voice greeted Baekhyun's ears, sending chills down his spine and butterflies in his stomach.

"Good morning to you too, Yoda." He greeted back.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Chanyeol mumbles.

"We can if you want." Baekhyun replied with a smile.

Chanyeol's eyes widen in surprise.

"Are you serious?!" Chanyeol asked, his face glowing with excitement.

This is it. You are the one Chanyeol, you are the one.

"Yes. All you need to do is ask." Baekhyun states.

Chanyeol sat up from the bed, adrenaline rush through his veins. For the very first time he feels so happy. As if he was the only happiest man alive.

"Byun Baekhyun, will you date me?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun was shocked.

"Wow, you really do play safe, Chanyeol. I expected you to ask me to be your boyfriend. I like that." Baekhyun muses with adoration.

People like Chanyeol are rare. They follow the steps of courtship which amazes the latter (despite the hook up that happened last night).

He wanted this.

He always wanted a date without sex. He always wanted to know the person before getting official.

And here is Park Chanyeol, giving him what he wanted.

"Park Chanyeol, I will go on a date with you." Baekhyun answered with a grin.

Chanyeol then holds him close and thank him again and again before they dressed up for Breakfast.

Baekhyun if finally done. He found the one, he's finally complete!

Mom, dad, I finally found him! I found my one true love! I hope you'll bless him from up there.

A/N: Two down, one to go! Hunhan omg😭 Lu, quit being a hard to get! Please give that maknae a chance! kslxlskcd