Hook Ups 1

kyungsoo

"F-fuck"

"Faster baby nggh... Yes baby hit that...Ngghhh Ahhhhh!"

"I'm gonna cum." The random guy said and immediately, I pushed him away from my ass.

"What the fuck?" He cussed.

"Additional price for cumming." I sassed. Zipping my pants with a smirk on my face.

"What the fuck? I paid too much already! This is fucking unfair!" The random hot guy who paid me $100 to fuck complained.

"Well, I already told you, I'm overpriced!" I said with a wink.

"How much?" He asked.

"50 bucks." I said. He searched his pockets and it seems like he's short.

I smirked.

"I don't have money anymore." He said looking at me with pleading eyes.

As if.

"That's your loss. Nice fucking with you!" I said before leaving the bathroom and going back to my friends.

"KYUNGIEEEEE!" Baekhyun exclaimed, looking so enthusiastic. I smiled at him in response.

"Woah, what happened to you?" I diverted my attention to Luhan who was sulking beside Baekhyun.

As you can see, Baekhyun and I are the only ones who are gay in our little circle of friends.

There's only Luhan, Baekhyun, and I. Luhan on the other hand has a girlfriend named Tina--a homophobic bitch.

Bitch, that homophobe better not hurt our Luhan!

We've tolerated her long enough.

"Let's just give him some space, he's currently...unreponsive." Baekhyun said as he grabbed me by the wrist and sat me on the chair beside him.

He looks at me with a goofy grin, creepy.

"What?" I asked.

"Sooooo, who's the guy you hooked up with tonight? I bet he's huge! He's hot as fuck!" Baekhyun questioned.

This is the usual us.

Baekhyun and I always hook up with different guys every friday. It's kinda like a hobby since we're horny and bored.

Especially when our jobs are very lame. Just typing and solving shit, it's boring.

Today is our third friday night in this bistro.

"I didn't get his name." I replied blankly.

He gaped.

"But why not?" He asked with a frown. "Did he not give a good fuck?" He added.

"Baek, I already told you! I only fuck for money! I don't fuck to find true love like you do! It's sick and naive!" I exclaimed.

"Well, that's your loss for thinking it's naive. I'm sure you'll be love sick someday, like me!" He retorted.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him with my brows raised.

"Have you hooked up with somebody already?" I asked.

"Nope." He says, popping the 'p'.

"How about bartender guy over there? It seems like he's really into you. With the fact that he served you drinks for free. Also, he's good looking." I suggested, pointing at the bartender who has a pair of huge ears.