Sniffles and Purring

Guide to talking with sniffles. ( You will need it for this chapter)

D = N, th
B = M, P, V
St = s
A = er
H = l
S = sh
P = ph

Cass POV

The girls were taking me back to our dorm to get me dried off. I had started sniffling. Perfect, I was so hoping to get a cold this week. We soon make it to our room and Ribbon wraps me up in a towl.

"You stay here and I'll blow dry you in a minute." She says sitting me on her bed before giving Mal an outfit to go put on. Pixie comes back in a nice purple dress and a leather jacket.

"Beow, Bixie." I smile for her to chuckle.

"Thanks C." She says as Evie pulls her over to Mal's bed. She the starts with the blush which I think is too much.

"Okay, easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could." Mal says after Ribbon does like 37 strokes.

"Please," Evie says, "my mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes."

"My mom was never really big on makeup tips, and I never had a sister."

"Well now you have two. . . Or, one and a pet."

"Berry, buddy. Ribbod." I sniff. "But I didk you're betta at tah makeub add stuff dad me."

"Thanks C. Now you two know we'll need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way, just ask Snow White. "

"Are you afraid of her?" Pixie asks after E finished with her lipstick.

"Sometimes. Are you afraid of your mom?"

"I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her, and yeah she's my mom so I know she loves me, in her own way." Pixie says before Evie walks her to the mirror. Mal smiles and laughs, happily.

"I know." Ribbon says hugging her shoulders.

"I look. . ."

"Say it."

"Not hideous."

"Not even close."

HA-CHOO!

"Uh oh." The two say in unison before coming over to sit by me on Evie's now glitter coated bed. Ribbon picked me up as Mal scratched behind my ears.

"Guess I better get the hair dryer plugged in." Evie says as the chirping in my ears stop.

"Might want to get a vacuum cleaner too." Pixie smirks.

"Dot by fauht I sdeeze ghitter." I defend before we hear a knock on the door. Mal answers it too see Pupper.

"For the first time I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful." Pupper says before looking into the room. "Did Allen prank you girls with a glitter bomb?"

"No," Pixie chuckles as I glare at him. It's not that big of a mess, "I'll explain later."

"Alright, well, I hope you like bikes." Bennyboo says handing her a helmet. The two then leave and Evie sets me down to go close the door.

"Oh, they'll make the perfect couple. " She swoons.

HA-CHOO!

"Oh, right. Down to business." She says going to get her hair dryer and some bows. Ugh. We hear another knock on the door after Ribbon finally chooses 'The perfect bow'.