Chapter 9 - Contract.

I guess he drove me back to his house. Eventualy he parked infront and opened the car door for me. He was such a gentleman. I realized I hadn't smoked anything in two days total. That was surprisingly long for Ray, also known as me. Usually, I smoked about five cigarettes a day. But I totaly forgot about it. Crazy.

We entered his house and he poured me a drink in the kitchen. "Here, have something to drink", he said with a sheepish smile. "Are you trying to get me drunk, or what?", I laughed and took a sip. "Nooo..not at all. I just thought that you wan-", he said worried but I cut him off. "Matty, relax. It was surposed to be a joke." He seemed to not get my joke and I just let it go. I chuckled and walked into the livingroom. "So, did you think about the music thing, Ray", he asked in a low voice. "Uhm, actually..yaa", I said, unsure of what his reaction was going to be. "Great, so?", he looked at me and it seemed like he was begging for a positive answer. "I guess so", I said and smiled. He jumped of joy and spun me around. Then he placed me on the floor again and our noses were touching. I could feel his breath on my cheek and it smelled like beer. "I love you, Ray", he whispered in my ear. I froze. So cute. "I love you, too, Matthew", I answered carefully. He kissed me. But only really short, unfortunatly. He ran over to the other room and came back with two guitars. "Here, show me what you can do", he said whilst pulling me over on the couch. I laughed and agreed. Fine, I'd give it a try.

"Just feel free to sing whatever you want to, I'll get the hang of it", he said and then came the moment were I started to play.

If I'm louder, would you see me, would you lay down, in my arms and rescue me.

Cause we are the same, you save me, but when you leave it's gone again.

And then I walk up to your door,

My head turns to face the floor,

Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, it just don't feel right,

Cause I can love you more than this, yeahh.

I ended it there. Fine, whatever. It wasn't the best after all.

"Ray, that was fantastic!! You better say yes to the contract that I managed to get for you", he yelled playfully. I stared at him. WHAT? Contract?! I think I missunderstood something there. No, that can not be. "So? What do you say?", he whispered. I was super happy. I jumped ontop of him and kissed him so many times, that he could hardly breathe. "Thank you", I said into his ear. He just smiled and nodded.

SOOOO WHAT THE FRIDGE????CONTRACT?! YEEEAAAHHH BABY!!! :D I thought this would be a nice sorta thing to do... LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3 But no worries, there will be some bloody drama coming up soon enough!! ENJOY THE TIME WERE EVERYTHING IS STILL 'NORMAL'!!!This story is dedicated to my most loyal reader: PolandONO *-* She is freaking amazing!! So if you're reading this... YOUR THE BEST!!! Have a great day... LOL or night..... :/

Forever urs, Anna <3