Chapter 49 - found

Ray's P.O.V.

As I was pealing some potatoes in my tiny kitchen the situation at starbucks rushed through my ugly head again. I hadn't called him yet.

Eight potatoes were thrown into a pot full of boiling water and I headed over to the livingroom.

Keeping up with the Kardashians was on so I shut it off. I hated that shit. I hated them all, the little brats complaning that they don't have enough clothing to wear but turn up with YSL high heels and a prada dress. (A/N: no offence I love the kardashians. Ray just doesn't like them too much.. hehe xx)

All of a sudden I felt the urge to call that guy.

I picked up the phone, my hands were shaking, my face was getting hot and my chest ached. What if he was my half-brother that I have been looking for. Did he live around here? How should I introduce myself?

The phone rang four times until a man with a low pitched voice picked up the phone.

"Fenderson" the man said as a hello. I nodded and my head said 'this is it! Don't mess things up Ray'.

"Hello, uhmm.. this is Ray. Ray Becker.. well Ray Becker - Fenderson" I chocked full of fear and hope.

"Hey there" his voice seamed a bit more friendly and my facial expression changed from totaly freaked out to sligh comfortness.

"Your girlfriend gave me your number because she noticed that our names were.. well the same" I said directly into the phone. My fears were kind of gone.

"Did she?" he said surprised "And what's the point?"

"She told me that you have been looking for your half-sister for a long time and I explained to her that I was in the same situation, exept I am looking for my half-brother" I said lightly embarrassed of my confrontation.

"Yes, that is true.. so you think that it's you?" he stumbled and I could tell he wasn't sure how to react "It would make sense but I don't know if you're being honest."

"Well, I'm not sure if you're him aswell but if you'd tell me a bit about your past.. just like three or four years ago" I said confidentaly.

"They kicked her out. Out of our house into nowhere and they never even looked for her. I felt bad so I went on secret journeys on my own to find my half-sister. Blonde hair, she had blonde, wavy hair that reached to her mid-chest. Grey-blue eyes darted into mine every morning after our parents got married. I always let her know that I loved her no matter what but she never seemed to believe me. She never took me serious, I don't even know if she ever loved me as a half-brother. I never knew if she saw me as family or as something she had to love. But then they made her leave" he said quietly and that hit the nail on the head. That was my story. My life. Everything that came with it.

Moments of silence and quiet breathing were shared.

"I've always loved you as my brother" I said into the phone and suddenly a tear fell from my eyes.

"I never forgot you, Matthew."