Chapter 6

*A/N

so i'm sorry its been a while since we've updated! School is finished for the summer and we're going to continue to update!

I think this is the longest chapter we've written. We wanted to make the next update long becuase we haven't updates in two months!

so I hope you like this chapter!*

-----------

I watched him walk away. My heart beat was all over the place. I went inside to find Darcy. I headed straight to the kitchen because that's where the food was and most likely Darcy, and I was right there she was eating some chips.

"Hazel, where did you go, I've been looking for you everywhere and I was so wor-"

"I was outside it just got really warm and I was talking to ashton" I almost whispered because for some reason I couldn't seem to get the words out.

"You were not just talking to ashton were you? "

I nodded.

"Seriously? Hazel , what were you talking to him for?"

"Why, what's wrong with him? Should I not be talking to him or something?.." I was confused.

"Well, it's not that you shouldn't be talking to him it's jus-"

"Hi , you must be Darcy?, I'm Anna nice to meet you." Somebody who I have never seen before, interrupted me and Darcy.

"Hi, yes I'm Hazel nice to meet you" I said whilst shooting a questing look to Darcy.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot to introduce you two. Hazel, this is Anna my cousin and Anna this is my new best friend hazel, she just moved here from America." Darcy said.

"Hey have either of you two seen ashton? I've been looking for him all night." Anna asked Darcy and I. She stood a little too close to me and I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"Um, no we haven't sorry" Darcy answered before I even got the chance to speak.

I went to say that actually I had intact seen him but Darcy quickly shook her head and mouthed don't say anything. I was a little confused but choose to listen to Darcy.

"Isn't that him over there by the TV in the sitting room, Anna you should go over to him." Darcy pointed in the direction of the sitting room and Anna rushed off.

"Okay, so are you going to tell me what all that was about?" I asked Darcy and soon as Anna was out of earshot.

"It's a long story" Darcy sighed.

"We have all night" I reminded her.