Chapter 7

*A/N*

Sorry I haven't posted I didn't think I was gonna continue with the story because I had a major writers block. I finally came up with something!

It's not properly edited so sorry if there are any mistakes!!

******

I went home at about 8am the next morning. I wanted to get home early because I knew Michael would still be asleep and I wanted to go for a run.

I went upstairs put my running gear on and left. I ran out onto the beach. I liked the feel of the unfamiliar surface beneath my feet. Even if it did kill my thighs the next day.

I was still mesmerised by the people surfing on the waves.

' I'm gonna have to learn soon ' I though to my self.

I could feel my legs begning to burn from the strain of running on the sand. I decided to sit down and just watch the people surfing, swimming and just listen to the calming sound of the ocean.

I knew it would be time to face the music when I got home. I knew the whole thing was a clear over reaction last night, everybody was drunk and I did have my first drink last night and I had a lot of emotions running through my brain and I was trying to bury them but I guess it didn't work too well.

When I got home I was suprised to find Calum, Luke and Michael sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. But Ashton was no where to be seen. I was slightly relieved until I realised he was here after all.

"Hey Hazel, how you going this morning?" Ashton said.

'Shit' I thought. None of the other boys had noticed my presence until Ashton spoke.

They all looked up at me and then to ashton and back down to their bowl of cereal. Nobody seemed to remember last night.

"Um, look about last -" he started. Well Aston remembered any way. Fantastic.

"I'm going for a shower" I simply said and began to walk up the stairs.

"Hazel, there won't be anybody here when you get out because me and the boys are going down to the beach and mum, dad and Cheryl are gone to the garden centre or something." Michael said.

"Yeah that's fine thanks, mikey" I said laughing at myself because I had used his nickname.

He just looked at me and shook his head. I was already up the stairs and in my room before he could say anything.

I got out of the shower and wrapped my purple fluffy bath towl around my body and another smaller towl around my already wavy hair. I went into my room and got dressed putting on some of my favorite strawberry and kiwi body lotion. I decided I would read for a while until Cheryl and Carol came home from the garden centre and then I would help them.

I went down to the sitting room to get my book when I thought I heard something in the kitchen. What was it? I'm meant to be home alone right? I just dimissed it until I heard my name being called just as I was walking away.

"Hazel?"

I picked up the vase that was closest to me ready to throw it at who ever was in the house convinced it was an intruder. I turned around to see Ashton standing at the counter in the kitchen laughing at me.

"Are you gonna throw that me or something?" Ashton asked.

My cheeks reddened. Shit what was he doing here. I put the vase back down.

"You can't jus sneek up on people like that I didn't know anybody was gonna be here." I said my voice shaky. He had some sort of effect on my body which I didn't seen to have any control over.