The White Lion

The room fell silent. No one could say anything. All of a sudden one of the pods lit up and air pushed out as the screen disintegrated. Right in front of you all was a girl with white cloud like hair, pointy ears, ice blue eyes that have a bit of dark pink in the middle, and a dress that looked to be one a princess might wear. She looked to be in her 20's and or 30's. Her eyes opened faster than you could even blink as she gasped for air and yelled, "Father!" She fell forward with her arm out. Lance reacted really quick and caught her. She looked up and made eye contact with him. That made lance blush but he recovered as he said, "Hello." in an almost seductive voice. {Idk ¯\_ツ_/¯ }

"Who are you? Were am I?" She asked confused looking around the room eyes landing on you. "I'm lance, And your right here in my arms~" He stated flirty. You groaned at his flirty figure. Keith gave you a chuckle in response. Your cheeks heated up but you were snapped back to reality by the lady talking again. "Your ears." Lance looked confused and tried to look at his ears but failed. (Miserably, may I add?) "Yeah?" He asked confused. "They're hideous. What's wrong with them?" She asked backing away with disguise. This question ticked off lance as he said with anger, "Nothing's wrong with them! They heard exactly what you said about them!" He was cut off by the lady grabbing his ear and pining him to the ground in a kneeling position. "Who are you? Were is king Alfor? What are you doing in my castle?" She asked. "A giant blue lion brought us here. That's all we know!" Lance said with tears in his eyes. "Hey! Let him go, your hurting him!" You yelled. "How do you have the blue lion? What happened to its paladin? What are you all doing here? Unless... how long has it been?" She asked letting go of lances ear. You ran to Lance and kneeled down helping him up as he grabbed his ear.

"We don't know what your talking about. Why don't you tell us who you are? Maybe we can help." Shiro said to the lady.
She took a moment then regained her stance. "I'm princess Allura of planet Altea. I've got to find out how long we've been asleep." The lady, now known as Allura said as she walked up to the control panel and put her hands on the top. Suddenly, a transparent screen came up. Pidge was clearly taken aback as he said, "Okay, that's how that works."

You were leaning against the second pod next to Lance with your arms crossed, when all of a sudden, you feel air push at your ankles. You move away from the pod as the screen disintegrated. In front of you and Lance looked to be a man in his 50's. He had an orange mustache and hair, dark blue eyes, pointy ears, and it looked as if he was wearing some sort of.... butler outfit...?
He screamed and said, "An enemy combatants!" He then jumped at you and lance with his leg up like a ninja. (I have no idea.) You moved to the side and so did lance. The man then hit into the other pod and fixed his balance. "Quiznak! You're lucky I have a case of the old 'sleep chamber knees.' Otherwise, I'd grab your head like this, and wrap you up like so-- One, two, three-- Sleepy time!" He said those last few parts doing weird motions and snapping his fingers. Lance took this as a challenge, (of course) and said, "Well, before you did that, i'd--" he made weird hand gestures and combat noises then finished saying, "Like that."

The man then retorted with saying, "Really? How could you do that when I've already come at you with this? Ha ha ha hey!" He then proceeded to karate chop the air. "Man, these guys are good." Please, you thought to your self as you went next to Pidge and Hunk. " it can't be." Allura said with the slightest bit of disbelief in her voice. You look at her with concern. "What it is?" The man asked. " We've been asleep for 10'000 years." Allura said as fear and regret flooded her eyes. You felt a pain in your chest. You didn't like to see them hurt, yet you don't even know them. But you feel like you've known them all your life.

"Planet Altea and all the planet's in our solar system have been destroyed. Coran. Father is gone. Our entire civilization... Zarkon." She had venom in her voice as she said that one name. You looked over to Shiro who had fear in his eyes. He gasped, "Zarkon?" Allura spoke, " He was the king of the Garla. A vile creature and enemy to all free people. " "I remember now... I was his prisoner." Shiro said.
" He's still alive? Impossible! " Allura yelled as she clenched her fist. "I can't explain it, but it's true. He's searching for a super weapon called Voltron." Shiro said. Allura spoke, "He's searching for it because he knows it's the only thing that can defeat him, and that's exactly why we must find it before he does."