Chapter 5

Beca has been over Chloe's shoulder for a while now all she wanted to know is where the hell she was going. Beca grunted in frustration "oh come on Beca don't be upset, it will ruin your badass reputation" Chloe snickered. Beca kicked Chloe for that statement and next thing she knew she slammed to the ground and everything went black. "Shit Beca why did you kick me!?!" Chloe growled in anger, she looked on the ground to see Beca unconscious. Chloe sighed and went back over to Beca and picked her up again. About 30 minutes later Chloe finally reached her destination, on her way into the secluded cabin. When inside there was a bed, a couch, a couple chairs around the room, in the corner a smaller room with a bathroom inside, then there was the hallway and there was a door and inside was a bigger bedroom. She threw Beca on the bed in the corner, Chloe moved the chairs around; she shifted then so most of them were in the corner except for one. Chloe heard something shuffling across the room; she looked over and saw Beca starting to stir, she instantly ran over ripped her blindfold off and straddled her hips. Beca opened her eyes slightly, "AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Beca screamed when she saw Chloe on top of her with her face so close to hers. "Woah there Becs calm down it me silly" Chloe laughed lightly, she inches closer to Beca and whispered in her ear "I have to punish you for running away twice" she leaned back up smirking "no no no Chloe please I didn't mean to please I was just scared ple-" Chloe cut the girl off by putting duct tape on her mouth. "Jesus Beca your gonna pass out from talking so fast" Chloe giggled. Beca's eyes just widened, the whole time Chloe just stared down at her smirking.