Chapter 10

"When are you going to untie me?!" Beca said in anger "I don't know what do you think chlo?" "Well I feel like you deserve a punishment beca" Chloe smirked, Chloe started moving closer to Beca. Before Beca knows what's happening Chloe is straddling her, Beca looks at Aubrey for an answer and all Aubrey can do is smirk. Chloe starts leaning in closer to Beca, Beca is hypnotized by Chloe's beauty. Their lips meet half way (which hard cause Beca is still tied down) Beca smiles lightly into the kiss. Chloe backs away slowly smiling down at Beca, "I don't think that was much of a punishment" Aubrey declares smirking at the two. "Well I mean I won't complain" Beca says smirking. Just as she said that Aubrey starts making her way over to the two of them. Aubrey grabbed Chloe and pulled her off of Beca, Chloe just stared at Aubrey with questioning eyes. Just then Aubrey propped herself on top of Beca and mashed their lips together. Beca moaned a bit and Aubrey just smirked. Beca soon shot up from the bed, breathing heavy, and sweating. Chloe and Aubrey looked over worried. "Bec you ok?" Both asked in a worried voice " uh um yeah" Beca answered nervously. Chloe made her way over to Beca while Aubrey followed. "So Bec what was your dream about?" Chloe asked curiously, "um uh what dream?" Beca said nervously, "Bec we know you had a dream, just tell us what it was about" Aubrey said sincerely. "It was nothing" Beca said burying her head into the pillow. Neither Chloe nor Aubrey took that for and answer, Aubrey grabbed Beca while Chloe went for her hips. They then proceeded to tickle her till she agreed to tell them. "Ok, ok, ok I'll tell you, just stop tickling me" Beca said between laughs. "Alright, so I kissed Chloe, then I kissed you Aubrey." Beca answered nervously. "That's all?" Both Aubrey and Chloe said in sink, "well other things happened but I won't get into that" Beca said quickly. They say in silence for a second before Beca spoke up, "can you guys at least answer one question?" Beca asked, "fine what is it?" Aubrey questioned. "Why the hell did you guys basically kid-nap me, then take me here?" "Beca we can't answer that right now, but I promise you that you will find out soon." "This is bullshit!" Beca said in an outrage "Beca please calm down!" "No, I'm leaving!" "Beca no you're not!" Aubrey yelled back. "Oh yeah, watch me" Beca got up and made a be-line for the door. She made it out the door and booked it past the woods, Aubrey ran out the door after Beca with Chloe hot on the heels. "Beca just get the fuck over here!!" Aubrey yelled.  Aubrey thought she lost Beca, but then she saw her sitting behind the tree, Aubrey walked up to see Beca just sitting there starring at the sky. "Beca just come back please" Aubrey pleaded her. "Beca just looked up and her before blacking out and falling over. "Oh my god, Chloe come here!!" Aubrey screamed. Chloe came sprinting around the corner with a terrified face. "What the hell happened?!" "I don't know she just blacked out! Aubrey said getting scared. Aubrey walked over and bent down and picked up Beca and carried her back into the cabin, Aubrey laid Beca on the bed and crawled into bed with her and held her close to her. Chloe walked in and crawled in behind Beca and wrapped her arms around her as well.

So sorry for the wait. I recently broke up with my gf and it has been and hard time trying to get over her. But now I will be able to post and write more since I've learned how to deal with my stress. So thank you to everyone who has been supportive and stuck by me. Love you all and I hope you enjoy❤️