Normal girl

As I got out of my bed, I saw my dog at the side of my bed. I bent down to pet her. Her name was Dakota. She was a Labrador and St.Bernard mix.

As I changed into my clothes, I went outside to grab my bike. I sighed. "I hate school.." I mumbled to myself.

My name is Harper Freeman. I am 16 years old. I'm just a normal girl, going to school and crap. As I rode down on my bike, I could see the school slowly coming into sight. I wad never a really social person. Actually, I'm hella shy. If we have to work in partners in school, and someone sits beside me. I freak out.

As I parked my bike on the light post, I took a deep breathe and walked in. 'Who invented school..?'
I kept my head down not making eye contact with anybody. I never really liked attention, so I never got it. Everyone had their own lives, I have mine. As I walked to my locker, I got out my phone to check the time. "Crap!" I gasped out loud.
'Its 7:30! I need to be in class by 7:20!' I rushed my book bag into my locker. I ran to my class. 'Its like a 5 minute walk! Ugh!' I ran down the stairs and arrived at the room. I stopped to catch my breathe. I knocked on the door.
My teacher opened it and looked at me. "You're late Harper.." He said giving me a glare. "I'm sorry it won't happen again!" I begged. I am never late to class. "Give me a break." I mumbled under my breath. "What was that young lady?" He closed the door, walking over to me. "Uh.. nothing!" I smiled and ran to my seat. "Hmph."
This is going to be a long day....

HI GUYS! I am the writer of this story. So far, I think I'm doing ok.. lel. I suck at writing. baiiii
(><)